Sahil Pandit

Sexual Transmutation

8 posts in this topic

This video is Life Changing for anyone looking to put their sexual energy into things other than sex. Coupling this with the "Mula Bandha" Yoga technique allows one to turn their sexual Life Force into a force used for the highest levels of creativity and growth.

I am 20 and am working on becoming celibate, so I can use my sexual energy (Which I am abundant of ) fully through my spine and towards my Life Purpose.

I hope you find this useful!!!

Meh persons who ddint celibate got self realized. I think it'd all a bunch of horse shit.

13 hours ago, Sahil Pandit said:

This video is Life Changing for anyone looking to put their sexual energy into things other than sex. Coupling this with the "Mula Bandha" Yoga technique allows one to turn their sexual Life Force into a force used for the highest levels of creativity and growth.

I am 20 and am working on becoming celibate, so I can use my sexual energy (Which I am abundant of ) fully through my spine and towards my Life Purpose.

I hope you find this useful!!!

Please, don't do it for the sake of becoming better in another area of your life, don't do it! If you're lacking motivation or energy to realise your life purpose, maybe the problem resides somewhere else...but what I'm trying to say is, you shouldn't force yourself into becoming celibate or "work on it". If it's not a natural thing for you, then it's probably not the right thing to do, because (I'm making a really vague assumption here because I don't know you personally) most certainly after some time sexual cravings will come up again and you're going to want to have sex again, but because you've made that "commitment" to celibacy....well, now that will create mental suffering for you because you don't let yourself do what you naturally want to do, you see what I'm saying here? It's a quite tricky thing, I get that, because on the one hand you shouldn't just let yourself do whatever you want all day long but on the other hand you should, it's that balance that has to be held up.

So, to summarise, if you can give up sex and all that willingly and with a good conscience (in other words, when it comes to you as a natural, unforced thing to do), then go ahead and do it, but if you just do it in order to gain something back from it in return to use it in an area where you seem to be lacking energy and motivation, that's bullshit. 

But hey, maybe you should just try it out and see how it works out for you, I don't want to completely destroy your plans here...if you find that it works for you, that's really great! But if not, then it's completely fine to come back to where you came from and look for other solutions. In that sense, good luck buddy!:)

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Today during my morning meditation I felt energy for the first time near my pelvic area.

I first tried to disperse the energy through my body through deep breathing that I read about in "The Way of the Superior Man"

However it was futile and all the energy gathered in my penis and my mind in the form of sexual thoughts.

I am doing NoFap so this was a new experience for me.

Just thought this was relevant

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Sahil Pandit  It's a very advanced stage yoga technique and not all yoga school recommend using bandas + pranayama to transmute sexual energy.

This is not a magical shorcut either and becoming celibate can become avoidance. You're better off meeting your needs in the maslow hierarchy and then outgrowing it naturally.

It doesn't mean that nofap can't help but it's not a magic pill either.

You can't cheat the system the way you intend to do it.

I think going celebate is great, but only if you're genuinely inspired to do it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I realize the purer the consciousness the more sacred sex becomes. I wouldn't mind never having sex again unless i want to create life.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E