SFRL

Should we clone back extinct animals?

8 posts in this topic

Should we clone back extinct animals?

With today's cloning techniques we might be able to bring back the recently extinct species. 

Furthermore, with the environment already so screwed up and getting worse, should we aim to set up a new Ecosystem and bring back pre-historic animals? 

@SFRL Of course we should, :D 

We also should build supercomputers, explore all the ocean's, colonize space, try to extend our lifespan, develop endless energy sources etc,

Why? not for improvement whatever that is, but for adventures sake, because it will be incredibly interesting and fun,

What else could we be doing? develop the i phone 2000? or build another 10 versions of Facebook? Or develop another 10000 ways to get 6 pack abs?

In my opinion one of the biggest sins in our greed driven system if u ask me is one i never heard anyone mention before and that is that it is boring as hell.

scientists tell that in future they want and see it legit to clone dinosaurs based on bird's dna

(dinosaurs are birds' ancestors)

Edited by Monkey-man

Nah.. we should learn how not to kill the ones that already exists lol

46 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Nah.. we should learn how not to kill the ones that already exists lol

lol, get wrecked humanity

Cloning will not solve anything only create more havoc. Nature takes care of everything all on its own and we are actually disrupting the process.

The problem with the world today is human beings are simply not being one with nature but instead they are trying to create something better than something that's been alive and evolving and perfecting life for billions of years. We are trying to artificiality create life better than creation itself.

Once we become one with nature and her ways we will thrive beyond our wildest dreams and within a few decades advance more than all of our thousands of years of history combined.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@SFRL

No.

That is not for us to do.

We are now entering the era of insects.

Bringing back lizzards or mammals would be pointless.