Sopot

Problem buying the life purpose course because of money

24 posts in this topic

Leo,I'm 16 years old.I really want to buy the life purpose course so I would be killing it when I grow up.The problem is I don't have enough money.Can I loan or something so I can take the course and pay it later.Much love -David

Let’s help David buy this course and get on track to a passionate life! Who’s with me!?

I'm psychic and I just channeled your higher self and he told me your life purpose.

Your life purpose is: earn money to buy life purpose course.

Trust me. Legit no scam.

@Sopot

That's great you're interested in the course. If you were to find a way to pay for the course on your own, what do you think it would be?

@Sopot Thing is... if you're not resourceful enough to scrap together $250, you might as well not bother taking the course, because you certainly won't be resourceful enough to actualize what's inside it.

You are not going to get far in life if you expect people to give you special treatment.

This work requires extreme responsibility-taking. A person who takes extreme responsibility doesn't ask for hand outs. She brainstorms solutions and gets to work.

I already give you guys 90%+ of my best work for free. I really give you guys too much. It makes people spoiled. I have personally paid tens of thousands of dollars for this information. So I am unmoved when someone complains about $250. People spend that much on video games and soda per year.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Slade I admire your kindness and compassion but it could be anybody behind the computer screen? Could be somebody looking for handouts (I know I'm assuming but still). 

I always say if you want something that bad you'll make it happen, no matter what (obviously within reason/realistic not like a quick flight up to the moon or anything) ?

@Sopot Be resourceful. Look for the solution not the problem. That's a useful mindeset shift in general. When others give up and find reasons to say "it's impossible" you find solution to the so called impossible problem.

@Sopot Seeing as how you're from the Philippines, I can empathize with the big currency gap. $250 is like 2 weeks salary over there.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Sopot What I am doing is saving $30 each month (or how much I can, sometimes much less than that) so in couple of months I'll be able to purchase the course.

You can do the same. Just sit down and think, what are you spending your money on. Can you not spend some of it each month? 

Just collect your money with baby steps, if you don't have another choice (kinda like me).

$10-20 a month will be 250$ in one year. And by then you'll only be 17 :)

And come one, you probably spend $20 each month on useless shit, don't you? :D

Patience is what you need

Edited by bazera

I’m 18 and got it together. You have to be strategic and find ways to earn money and save it carfully.

Saving money is one of my weakest points but I still managed to do it.

Just find ways for yourself. It’ll payback more than hundredfold.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Sopot Seeing as how you're from the Philippines, I can empathize with the big currency gap. $250 is like 2 weeks salary over there.

Yeah ,pretty hard in this country to get money but I'll do my best to earn money.250 dollars is my father's salary for a month+

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Sopot Thing is... if you're not resourceful enough to scrap together $250, you might as well not bother taking the course, because you certainly won't be resourceful enough to actualize what's inside it.

You are not going to get far in life if you expect people to give you special treatment.

This work requires extreme responsibility-taking. A person who takes extreme responsibility doesn't ask for hand outs. She brainstorms solutions and gets to work.

I already give you guys 90%+ of my best work for free. I really give you guys too much. It makes people spoiled. I have personally paid tens of thousands of dollars for this information. So I am unmoved when someone complains about $250. People spend that much on video games and soda per year.

Damn ,that hit me hard.I'm thinking to practice money management first because I'm careless about my money.I'm a magician so I'm planning to start getting gigs. 

Edited by Sopot
Just add some sentence

1 hour ago, Socrates said:

@Sopot Be resourceful. Look for the solution not the problem. That's a useful mindeset shift in general. When others give up and find reasons to say "it's impossible" you find solution to the so called impossible problem.

Damn ,you guys really kick me in the ass.Btw thanks bro I'll be keeping that in mind

All the free content Leo has out is more than enough for most people, if you actually apply just 10% of the content in the free videos you wouldn't need the life purpose course. I have the course and it's great but you really don't need it if you actually use the information you already have availiable.

On 1/12/2018 at 6:18 PM, AxelK said:

All the free content Leo has out is more than enough for most people, if you actually apply just 10% of the content in the free videos you wouldn't need the life purpose course. I have the course and it's great but you really don't need it if you actually use the information you already have availiable.

Yeah,good point.But I think I need a juicy compelling vision for my future so I will be motivated to do self-actualization like leo said

On 1/12/2018 at 9:37 AM, wavydude said:

I'm psychic and I just channeled your higher self and he told me your life purpose.

Trust me. Legit no scam.

Thank you very much psychic!:D

@Sopot The free videoes should be more than enough to motivate you. If they can't, the problem with motivaiton wont be solved by watching more videoes. Yes, the purpose course can probably add motivation but go back and look at the free foundational videos and actually apply the information. if you actually did that you probably wouldnt even care about the life purpose course.

i'm not trying to be harsh but ive been in the same situiation where i thought more and more videos will solve my problems and help me instead it can only turn into another mental masturbatory distraction.

Edited by AxelK

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Another interesting fact : it costs one million Tomans in my country which is not that hard to make but still a lot.

Save up. I know it sounds obvious but that is what I’m doing. All my money currently goes into my post secondary fees, which are hefty. But once I can scrap enough money together from saving on the side, I’m going to buy the life purpose course. It can take awhile but it is worth the investment especially when you look back on your life and see all the money you wasted on stupid stuff.

10 hours ago, Sopot said:

Yeah ,pretty hard in this country to get money but I'll do my best to earn money.250 dollars is my father's salary for a month+

Look, Leo's course is great. I mean, I didn't really finish it so I can't be recommending with a clear conscience, but I still got value from it. You can choose to save up for it and you likely won't be disappointed, even if it takes you 2-3 months net time of work. Or maybe you will. You do have it harder than Americans, and there is something like spending too much on PD material. 

So part of your resourcefulness could be finding other ways to construct a strong vision for your life. Leo is not the only teacher out there. You could find other material which helps you figure out your values, your strengths, the impact you want to have, and give you tips on how to start and persevere. 

For example (from my almost zero time spent on research), https://80000hours.org/ is a great source (these guys really made their purpose to help people figure out a meaningful impact). Mark Manson also has a short take on life purpose https://markmanson.net/life-purpose . They admittedly don't lead you to introspection as thoroughly as Leo's course does (huge disadvantage), but if you combine the best career advice you can get with the information you've already got for free (on meditation, the hero's journey, shadow work etc.), you're likely to hit a good direction (and if you happen to earn a lot of money while having a positive impact on the world one day, you can buy the course and check there's not much new in there ;)). 

Edited by Elisabeth

On 12/01/2018 at 2:37 AM, wavydude said:

Trust me. Legit no scam.

Why can't I upvote this ? #Sadness

+1 it is then.