ButlerMr Gleeson

Lone Move To Canada!

3 posts in this topic

Hey Y'all, my name is Ryan and I am 19 from the United Kingdom. I am considering for real in the next 8 weeks to move to south east Canada but am suddenly terrified as I put in a deposit to save my Visa card. I was so totally confident until now it has become real and doubts are creeping in, any advice? :L

I mean, I am 100% about starting a new life style in Canada and leaving this country so I am going to get a flat/ house room rental share in Vancouver possibly but I have never been to America and am scared to be quite honest O.o I want to do this! to prove I can to myself and start a whole new life there of personal development. My family here do not even know about my plan to migrate soon, I will tell them the week before.

Any advice to kick these negative and worried thought s out? Is migration a regrettable choice , I DONT KNOW!! D:

Wow serious plans, are you financially prepared? I moved to another country inside Europe, it was very difficult in the beginning, especially when it is your first own household. It is normal to get confused before the big leap, you sense that this will be a huge step in unknown territory. For me it helped a lot to save enough money that i can fly home anytime i want, if it doesn't work out in my new environment, nothing is more fucked up than being trapped, a plan b can save much trouble. Wish you all the best dude, hope you have a good start!

Dang (:...thanks for the advice ..that's true I guess...having backup money..I meant to say south west Canada I meant haha but the visa I am applying for is two years so I can come back if I wanted but I know I would Hella not xD so I'm good..I will make the move with as much money as I can bring ...thanks again! :D