Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FirstglimpseOMG

looking for a little H.O.P.E.?

2 posts in this topic

It's been a while since I've discovered a new person to inspire and enthuse. I caught this by accident and went to sleep last night literally crying tears of joy, never done that before. Something about this one went straight to my heart, like lightning might, I am so in love with this woman. I think it was when she exclaimed "The universe has got your back!" Tears of joy again as I write! Consider giving it a try, it's short, and I'd love to know how it made you feel. I need more of THIS!    ...H.O.P.E = Heal Our People and Earth...

Edited by FirstglimpseOMG

@FirstglimpseOMG Good one! You can clearly see that her message is coming from a place of self-realisation.
What I love most about it, is the way in which she presents herself and the matter she's talking about, 
because the presentation is in such a non-confrontational way and it isn't trying to be edgy or whatever.
This is what's needed the most in our contemporary spiritual community,
because so many people are seemingly trying to get spirituality across in a chellenging and
"I've got a one-up on the universe and everybody else"-sort of manner. 

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!