NoSelfSelf

Deep meditation

16 posts in this topic

Does anyone have experience on how to meditate so deep that you lose sense of your body,room and you are in complete emptiness like you are on lsd(as i heared everything disapeares)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Just let go. No but doing normal meditation and self-inquiry gets you towards that. Highs are not meant to be held onto.

Honestly I believe that is everybody's goal here. I suspect even after a lifetime of meditation we would only catch very fleeting glimpses of this.

I do this daily. I think daily meditation and in the morning are key. Takes a while to acclimate.  While maintaining focus on stomach breathing, I do waves of deep muscle relaxation, over and over, head to toe. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

I do this daily. I think daily meditation and in the morning are key. Takes a while to acclimate.  While maintaining focus on stomach breathing, I do waves of deep muscle relaxation, over and over, head to toe. 

not to be rude but that sounds like you feel your body

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@star ark I think you’re projecting, and you want to feel my body. 

um?

i don't get it

@star ark imagine I ‘liked’ your post and made that comment and it revealed a lighter tone, almost humorous.

You can most definitly be bodyless. The steps I mentioned are prior to the disappearing. Then breathing gets minimum on it’s own.  I have no words for how worthwhile it is. It’s like non-gravity feeling, or weightlessness, or flying without movement or the sensation of air. Awesome way to start the day. 

Also, for what it’s worth, it doesn’t seem like ‘deep meditation’ to me. It seems like the ongoings of my day, with thinking, interacting, etc, are deep or heavier, and the meditation is light or nothingness. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@star ark imagine I ‘liked’ your post and made that comment and it revealed a lighter tone, almost humorous.

You can most definitly be bodyless. The steps I mentioned are prior to the disappearing. Then breathing gets minimum on it’s own.  I have no words for how worthwhile it is. It’s like non-gravity feeling, or weightlessness, or flying without movement or the sensation of air. Awesome way to start the day. 

Cool, I do believe you in a way

I'm a very absolute kinda guy

I think there is the "truth" and the "TRUTH" and I get confused when come across other more positive souls. I cannot comprehend pure disassociation for 10 minutes before work and then just dusting myself off and being back in the right frame of mind to do anything other than ponder.

@star ark  I’m an absolute kind of guy too ❤️  When I was younger, meaning wise, absolute to me referenced logic, rationality, “proof”, science, etc. Now it’s the whole, the Self. So maybe just consider a reversal of perspective - that you wouldn’t be ‘dissassociating’ - you would be associating with the ‘real’  you. Then when you get to work, it’s apparent everyone’s in a big ol hurry, slammin their hamster wheels into each other, and you’re taking more in, and time is slower for you, and doing less actually becomes more productive.  May sound counterintuitive, but, maybe that’s a good sign.

^ I'm trying to get there, but it's not just a matter of finding more discipline for me. I think my issue is I am terrified of not finding the 1 absolute and when others speak of their experiences it does not 100% fit with mine. Intellectually I understand the absolute, but my intuition or ego or whatever refuses when I see interpretations. Ridiculous I know, everything contains nothing contains the one absolute, I could pass a university exam on the topic but I would only believe it on an intellectual level.

@star ark Been there! Don’t sweat it. Even Einstein could articulate it, and formulate aspects of close proximity to it, but unfortunately (as far as I know) he never experienced it. The wisest book, is the one that when you open it, the center inside has been carved out, and someone put shrooms inside. Read that one. 

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Then breathing gets minimum on it’s own.  

When it happens, I deem my focus has wandered away from breath, so I regather my focus on my breath, to notice it.

10 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Does anyone have experience on how to meditate so deep that you lose sense of your body,room and you are in complete emptiness like you are on lsd(as i heared everything disapeares)

Close your eyes and dont refer to the past. 

There are only sensations present. "The body" and "room" are only a thought you have. 

There you go, experiment with exploring that. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Yes! I don't know how, but it happens naturally for me. I can disappear at any moment. First ones can be frightening to see "everything disappearing" but that is just how it is - being. You can actually point it out when someone is being, its quality is formless. When you notice someone having a type of quality that is some kind of magical. What ever reaction you will have to it, is not going to be it. So everybody who is looking for someone enlightened to steal his way, aint going to happen. And then there is a lot of people who have pointed it out and say "yack this is uncool", it is so normal, I want something cool...etc. That unconscious decision you made once was your shot man, but you decided to judge it / label it- that was wrong move. You should have taken shot. You getting me, hmm?