Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sahil Pandit

Leo was my Tour Guide for 2025

5 posts in this topic

Leo was my tour guide for 2025.

This is the story of the dream I had a few weeks ago which was one of the most powerful and vivid dreams I have ever had. I have been telling my friends about it and I hope you get a kick out of it. Especially you @Leo Gura

I had just got done taking the LP Course, and I had mapped out my values prior to this dream. I figured out that one of my values was “Hope, Optimism and Future- Mindedness.” and this was played a major role in my dream. ALSO, I am very big into technology and where its headed, so these combined is what made the dream very vivid to me. Here is how it goes…

The dream started out as I was walking right behind Leo as we were entering a building. The scene was cinematic and Leo looked over his right shoulder and glanced at me and said, “This way.” He obviously knew where we were going so I quietly followed him along as we entered the doors of this building.

As we entered in, I was blown away by the complexity of things that were taking place inside. It was like I was in some type of Matrix. We were passing through lots of security, and Leo had some sort of high level badge which allowed us access to to the vault in which we were headed. Bewildered, I was stunned by how much security was present. There was men scanning my body up and down with futuristic technology and I was very alert and confused on where we were going, but Leo insisted on staying close and following along. 

Once we had passed the TSA O.o Leo had taken through a bunch of cubicles, where some men were working very hard collecting data on computers and taking calls. We were definitely inside of some type of technology business where the employees were very hard at work. As we approached our destination, Leo propped himself onto a cubicle, leaned his left arm on the edge of the cubicle, looked at me and said, “Check that out.” 

Scratching my head, I decided to take a look and see what he was pointed toward. As I turned and looked, my jaw sank to the floor. My eyes could not comprehend what I was seeing. I was shocked, confused, and slightly horrified at how stunning this sight was…:ph34r:

There were about 8 people working their cubicle jobs, except these people were different. Quite different. They were using futuristic machine learning and uploading their thoughts to a cloud. They were hooked up and had wires on their heads, and these wires were monitoring their thoughts and recording their neuro synapses' . These neuro synapses were being collected and uploaded in present time in order to build the first Self Aware AI o.O

Stunned Beyond belief, I looked over at Leo to confirm that this was really happening. He simply looked at me and sternly nodded his head ever so slightly. ¬¬

This dream was one of the realest experiences i have ever had when it comes to understanding technology and where it is headed. I have been studying social media and tech since I was 14, (20 now) and it has always fascinated me how we are relating to these machines we rely on so heavily these days. I am not sure where this ultimately leads, but this was one of those dreams that gave me a glimpse of how what we do now leads us into the future that we create down the road.

Hope you all enjoyed reading :x

Hi Sahil Pandit

You saw this dream at the end of 2017 or the last 10 days, right ?

I think

in Your dream 8 people Means Eight Years of Your life ...

(We were passing through lots of security) Means There will be steps and difficulties in Your way in self actualization but You will pass them following Leo

I think

Edited by Star Net
Edit

Maybe someone should make a Dream Interpretation thread to.combine all of these into 

Dreams and their meanings is a deep topic.
Mastering “lucidity” whether it’s in a dream or not is another niche.
The dreamviews.com forum is a great community to connect with, if you want to learn and discuss about these topics.