Blackjohn

Overthinking unecessary things

2 posts in this topic

So yes I have been over thinking and analyse things that I should not.Something that really bothers me is that overthink the ability we see.Many times I am bothered from that , yet I can not realise what exactly bothers me.Also as I think the ability we see it makes things a little bit confusing, maybe I have an ocd pattern of thoughts as everytime I make thoughts to feel secure or feel temporary relief.Also I can not live without trying to solve or find and answer to what confuses me.In addition I as I see what's around me I find myself stuck watching things just to be certain that what I see is what it is.All in all, I know that every thought I have is pointless and the ability that we see is something unconscious ,but I struggle.

Knowing that you have a problem is half the solution.

Force improvement with strict dietary changes and heavy exercise. If you cannot find the motivation to try even that then you are not ready for any other "crazy" solutions, just wear yourself out and eat right. See what happens with that and then move onto more niche stuff like meditation, gluten/lactose/dairy/ free, vegan, yoga and so on. 

If you don't try the diet and exercise first just give up. You're searching for the easy way out otherwise and you need discipline first.