Monkey-man

Sleep paralysis anyone?

11 posts in this topic

Anyone have it? I wonder is it really just disorder, or is it something more (a sign of something?)

I used to get it a lot! Not so much anymore. Nothing to worry about, it's just your mind being awake whilst your body is still asleep.

@Random User did u see 'evil' entities looking at you while paralysis?

i saw them often during paralysis, so i wonder if it can be something more or why brain chooses to bring this imaginary staff (if it is imaginary)

@Monkey-man  Yes it's your Mind playing tricks on you and that is completely normal. Many people who claim to have been abducted by aliens were actually in sleep paralysis and just imagined the whole thing.

But most people fall asleep before Paralysis kicks in, if you experience sleep paralysis regularly that means you are very aware and have a vivid Imagination. You can try going for lucid dreaming with the WILD technique next time you are in experiencing it!^_^

My experience of sleep paralysis was on the edge of astral traveling. You can either be "stuck" in the body but what you see around you is the astral environment around you. Hence why some people will see or hear "things". The "energetically cleaner" your house is, the less things there are ;) Let me tell you there was good days and bad days.

Then from there its free to you to see if you want to explore and play and "get out". Astral Dynamics book was my personal favorite and got me to exit within 2 weeks or so. But nowadays I prefer the comfort of my own body. Astral traveling is not something I personal "recommend" but, if it suits you, you sure can :)

@Vibivub Let me tell you that those imagined this feel just as real as anything you ever experienced bumping your toe getting out of bed :P

@Monkey-man I have a friend who claims for 25 years, at all four houses he’s lived in, he goes into sp for what seems like a couple hours while the same demon is perched in the corner / ceiling of his room. He says it just stares at him, but he feels it is looking through his mind. He says it’s black with red eyes.  He is a pretty ‘normal’ fun oriented guy. Edit: (My buddy, not the demon)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Monkey-man I have a friend who claims for 25 years, at all four houses he’s lived in, he goes into sp for what seems like a couple hours while the same demon is perched in the corner / ceiling of his room. He says it just stares at him, but he feels it is looking through his mind. He says it’s black with red eyes.  He is a pretty ‘normal’ fun oriented guy. Edit: (My buddy, not the demon)

Man that's a pretty disturbing looking "familiar" :P I'm not sure I would sleep well at night if I knew that thing was lurking in the corners. But in my defense in times where I was very low psychically, I had all sorts of things walking around, creeping in my bed, touching me and once even strangle me. But those were very specific occurrences. There's usually no one there when I project. Just outside the house.

I used to get sleep paralysis all the time. Seeing shadow silhouettes and having hag syndrome where I felt hands around my neck, which could be so real at times I could feel the pressure building in my head from being choked but couldn't see anything there. Like half in and half out. Meditating literally stopped it for some reason entirely. I think having a lot of fear has something to do with it, but I'm not sure. It doesn't happen anymore and hopefully will never have it again.

1 hour ago, YellowButterfly said:

I used to get sleep paralysis all the time. Seeing shadow silhouettes and having hag syndrome where I felt hands around my neck, which could be so real at times I could feel the pressure building in my head from being choked but couldn't see anything there. Like half in and half out. Meditating literally stopped it for some reason entirely. I think having a lot of fear has something to do with it, but I'm not sure. It doesn't happen anymore and hopefully will never have it again.

I think there is some truth there.

My ex was a person that has been beaten by his brother all his life until 2 years ago, and had things like this very frequently.

She was also very afraid of the dark, couldn't take night stroll and her own, even then she couldn't go where it was too dark.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

WARNING! lack of GROUNDING. When one is in the Head and ideas, does not know the natural way of the body, then this happens. 

Blessings