Sahil Pandit

First Mushroom Trip Tomorrow!

20 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I would love some insight as to what I should do tomorrow to optimize my trip. Here is the Itinerary for tomorrow:

1. Wake up at 5am, make mushroom tea (Im thinking 1-2.5g?) I have never tripped on Mushrooms before. 

2. I am headed to a forrest that has a waterfall, and the hike is going to take 4-6 hours. WHICH is perfect for the trip...

3. I am packing lots of water, snacks (almond butter and honey sandwiches)

4. Also, packing a smoothie with fruits...

B|I have all day to trip, and I want to take this trip to raise my consciousness. I am in very good shape physically and I have been going to the library for 4 hours every day. So mentally and physically, I believe I am ready for some insights.

Tonight, I am going to meditate for an hour to prepare. My mind is already very calm, I am just hoping to have some very big insights as to the best places to focus my energy. I meditate, do yoga, exercises, read, in general practice mindfulness.

5. This forrest is dense, so it should provide lots of beauty, and I already have a feeling that I am going to cry (Especially because there is a huge waterfall at the turning point. 

Any more tips???? xD

Edited by Sahil Pandit

Sounds fantastic.  Make sure to give us a trip report.  You're gonna have a good time.

@Sahil Pandit Watch out of bears.

I had a bear creep up on us in the woods while tripsitting a friend.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Was he ok?  Damn.

2 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

Was he ok?  Damn.

He was a she, but yes.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He was a she, but yes.

Glad that she was ok.  Sorry to assume the gender.  

The trip will not raise your consciousness but give you the realization that a higher consciousness is already present and always has been. It will simply open the door for you but you must walk through it yourself :)

All comes from within

B R E A T H E

I hope you are not planning to go out in the woods alone while tripping. 

From my personal experience that is not such a good idea. You might loose any conceptual idea where you actually are.

And I would say make sure you are extra warm. If it is also winter right now where you are living, going outside is a bad idea for that reason too. I always got really cold on psychedelics. 

So I would recommend staying in a save place at home where you have more control over your environment, temperature, sounds, light,...

I don't know about shroom tea, but when I eat on truffles or shrooms, the trip is basically over (meaning the effects just decrease into nothing). Just in case you were thinking about eating your stuff during the trip. It's also a good strategy to back off if things get too intense ;)

As for tripping alone in the forest, for me this would be a great setting, but you have to find that out for yourself if it works for you. I definitely wouldn't say "don't do it, it's too dangerous", you have to know for yourself what you can handle and what you can take responsibility for. Since my biggest issues revolve around social anxiety and self image bullshit and my fear of death is very low, I'd be much more scared of a tripsitter than of a bear xD

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I had a friend who did trip in the woods and thought he could creep up on the bears. 

5 hours ago, Lauritz said:

From my personal experience that is not such a good idea. You might loose any conceptual idea where you actually are.

And I would say make sure you are extra warm. If it is also winter right now where you are living, going outside is a bad idea for that reason too. I always got really cold on psychedelics. 

So I would recommend staying in a save place at home where you have more control over your environment, temperature, sounds, light,...

I totally agree with what’s said here...

I consider tripping outdoors an advanced psychonautical activity. It requires much more planning and wise judgment than tripping at home. Def not for newbies and not for your first dozen trips. There are too many variables to consider, which hardly any newbie will think of: weather, food, water, sunburn, snakes, bears, bugs, poison ivy, mud and dirt, cars, people, police, getting lost, nighttime, etc.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I consider tripping outdoors an advanced psychonautical activity. It requires much more planning and wise judgment than tripping at home. Def not for newbies and not for your first dozen trips. There are too many variables to consider, which hardly any newbie will think of: weather, food, water, sunburn, snakes, bears, bugs, poison ivy, mud and dirt, cars, people, police, getting lost, nighttime, etc.

lol the police have conversated with me whilst peaking on mushrooms, they never caught on, but internally I was screaming

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

8 hours ago, Lauritz said:

if it's your first time you don't know how you will react and are all alone in a forest........

edit:

Ok you have sitters, are they really sitters or dosing up too?

Either way other people will help out, you will have that knowledge in your mind from the outset and most likely always remember where you are and why you are there because of their attendance. You may lose all sense of self but I suspect you will always be grounded in enough reality because they are there when the trip begins.

Edited by star ark
impatience

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Its all about the trust bro ^^ if you want the ultimate experience you need to be completely trusting and surrendering to the universe. Yeah it may sound illogical and stupid to some but having a deep spiritual understanding of how things work you eventually come to a realization that you either dive full on head first or not at all.

Ego will get you stuck in Limbo, trust me you don't want this.

B R E A T H E

On 1/8/2018 at 3:04 AM, pluto said:

Its all about the trust bro ^^ if you want the ultimate experience you need to be completely trusting and surrendering to the universe. Yeah it may sound illogical and stupid to some but having a deep spiritual understanding of how things work you eventually come to a realization that you either dive full on head first or not at all.

Ego will get you stuck in Limbo, trust me you don't want this.

You can trust your rationality and planning skills as well, that has nothing to do with letting go per se.

It's about doing what's true for you, surfing on magical synchronicity is not better nor actually different than surfing on a pre-planned plan. 

And better safe than sorry, unless you're fully enlightened, then you're never sorry for what happens, but is everyone there yet? 

45 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

You can trust your rationality and planning skills as well, that has nothing to do with letting go per se.

It's about doing what's true for you, surfing on magical synchronicity is not better nor actually different than surfing on a pre-planned plan. 

And better safe than sorry, unless you're fully enlightened, then you're never sorry for what happens, but is everyone there yet? 

:p

B R E A T H E