Ruby White

Channeling with the Aeon

49 posts in this topic

@Will Bigger I don't assume anything. I know full well this is not safe and I wrote extensively about all the crazy shit I've been through in my blog. Like i said, I've been on hiatus for over a year. There is no way i could directly quell your concerns nor i want to feel like justifying this. The way i can explain it is taking the example of an extreme sport. say base jumping. you know it is insanely dangerous and (if you can convince yourself to actually try this) at first you're telling yourself you can do this because others can do this without understanding how perilous it is. So you do it and it goes fine for a while until you fucking hit your face hard on the ground and almost die. Then you take a while to recover and you have 2 choices. To be scared and to never base jump again, even become an anti-extreme sport advocate telling everyone how dangerous it is and to never try it. OR you get back up there, scared shitless but deciding to push through that fear with all your cells because you know its the most exhilarating thing you've ever done. The only thing that makes you feel alive, that even if you die tomorrow you didn't die wrapped up in fear and entangled beliefs, you died seeking the Truth, your Truth at all cost, scraping your limbs , scorching your face and prevailing one challenge at the time and on top of to documenting it, unsafely becoming a target of all judgements and opinions, so the "world" may benefit from it somehow maybe. But above all because you need to Know. Because nothing else in life is worth living if it not for that knowing of ultimate hows and whys. And each time you attempt a most complicated stunt you get to know yourself a little bit more, to expand a little bit more, to embrace existence and paradox and "reality" a little more. Its like : getting to the Truth or die trying. which is what is gonna happen anyway.

Also what makes you think you're EVER safe? xD (what is YOU? what is SAFE?)

I think that being alive is the most unsafe thing I've ever did.

Edited by Ruby White

8 hours ago, pluto said:

If you know who and what you truly are fear ceases to exist

Whenever I see scary things and demons and the like I welcome them. And embrace them and take them in my psychic arms and look at their scary faces and tell them I know they are me. And then they dissolve inside of me.

11 hours ago, Annetta said:

I have a few courses I bought that both go extensively into discernment of different energies, cleansing and protection if either of you need them for your work.

@Annetta You’re beauty comes right out of my ipad somehow.  Love’s like that I guess. (Not the romantic kind)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm ahah dude I had that quote pinned to my desktop for like ever. It's words to live by my friend.

And I feel my light is still so dim. But so pushing to get out there.

Growing up are told "No one's perfect" The truth is actually the complete opposite.

B R E A T H E

Yesterday when I was walking in the woods somewhere around 3 a.m. some kind of tiny blue being showed up in front me for a second or two and it was pretty obvious that it wanted me to go deeper into the woods, like it was trying to show me something magical but I turned around and walked home. Do you have any idea what this might be? O.o

It felt exactly like this 

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

1 hour ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Yesterday when I was walking in the woods somewhere around 3 a.m. some kind of tiny blue being showed up in front me for a second or two and it was pretty obvious that it wanted me to go deeper into the woods, like it was trying to show me something magical but I turned around and walked home. Do you have any idea what this might be? O.o

It felt exactly like this 

Maybe smurfs exist. Hey what happened to Leo's investigation of trolls under bridges anyway?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.