Ruby White

Channeling with the Aeon

49 posts in this topic

@cetus56U mean story of Atlantis? 

How was there a recollection of being there? 

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless Consciousness isn't bound to the laws of time and space as mind is.

10 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@cetus56U mean story of Atlantis? 

How was there a recollection of being there?

@cetus56  I understand time and conciousesnss. But what do u think consciousness implies?  

Edited by Faceless

10 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@cetus56  I understand time and conciousesnss. But would do u think consciousness implies?  

Everything known happens within consciousness. Everything that is, is consciousness.

@cetus56

The me and you are an expression of the collective. U agree with this? 

In saying one can have recollections of being at Atlantis would this imply this recollection is the product of knowing ones own nature? And in that self knowing seeing that each self is basically of the same structure therefore being able to relate the society of Atlantis to the reality of society in which we have produced and live in now? 

Or are we saying something else entirely? 

Just want to meet you mutually in this friend

If we can keep it simple I think we can get somewhere together 

Edited by Faceless

44 minutes ago, Faceless said:

The me and you are an expression of the collective. U agree with this? 

Yes, and the "collective" being consciousness IMO. "Me" and "you" are just the embodiment of consciousness. As far as recollecting Atlantis, I don't know how he did it. Just a guess, a pure mind or transcendence of mind with an intention put  behind it? And sometimes it just happens as if out of nowhere. Some people do seem to have that ability to tap into something beyond the "normal" senses. 

quote-our-normal-waking-consciousness-rational-consciousness-as-we-call-it-is-but-one-special-william-james-14-49-25.jpg

Also I might add that having memories and recollections might not be YOUR memories of recollections but whether its part of the collective recollection but that is just semantic and not really relevant at all.

Many (especially the younger generation) that have awakened recently seem to have connection to Lemuria and Atlantis because what is happening on the planet as one of the most important times for the collective awakening and expansion of consciousness from 3D to 5D living/understanding that also said happened at those times which (due to technological advancement overpowering spiritual development) lead to almost the destruction of all life on earth. So, many energetic-blueprints from those times are reincarnating in this specific time/space of the "Great Shift" to make sure this time around the transition from darkness to light is successful. This is the reason why millions of people have woken up in such a short period especially in the last 5-10 years more than ever before in our known history. I have and understand this knowledge because i am directly connected to Lemuria and Atlantis as well as the Arcturian Collective. I came to this realization naturally as my awakening came to fruition as well as being told so by a channel which had no knowledge of past life experiences and connections that only confirmed it further.

I also channel time to time by self expression and sometimes when the energy is powerful i sway back and forth and my hands and body seem to have a mind of their own and start moving in a wave-like pattern yet have perfect synergy with the vibration of the words spoken and others say they notice a shimmering glow in eyes and aura when this happens. Other times i awaken early from sleep and having all this energy to release and i can write and type things for hours without thought interfering with the process.

Sometimes it almost brings me to tears because it is the purest feeling of passionate self expression of source energy, it humbles me beyond words.

I am so proud of you all :) don't let others bring you down or tell you otherwise, you know best. You always did as all comes and came from within.

Always has and always will.

Love & Light

Bless!

B R E A T H E

On 06/01/2018 at 1:38 AM, Annetta said:

Sounds legit, there's a journal section here as well.

Welcome!

Question:  Back in 2012 I woke to seeing a dark black face, calm, it looked like it was glowing from the inside and any areas where there would have been a light source, it was shining white and as slick as dolphin skin.  The eyes were grey, but had an inner light as well.  High cheek bones.  No hair.  It was mirroring me, on it's own pillow right next to my face.  I blinked three times and it was gone.

A few nights later, it was standing near my dresser, pitch black with the inner glow, a long neck, elegant and female, looking at the moonlight out of my window, seemed to have robes, can't be sure, sort of like a long elegant african goddess.  I either said out loud or in my mind, "go away!"  It turned to look at me and telepathically said to me, "you can see me?"

I blinked three times and it went away.

Do you have any idea of what it could have been?

Didn't really have an evil vibe to it.

Oh my, Annetta, I had a very realistic dream once *or was it* where I had teleported to another dimension and saw and said hi to two entities and they were freaked out that I can see them.

How it played out is that the two guys would stand there as I teleported (I guess they teleported me) and the more rookie entity pointed at me saying "I see him" to which I responded with pointing back and tell him " I see you too" ? They freaked and sent me back.

But maybe is just a dream, who knows tho these days!

But your story sounds creepy as..

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Ruby White

why do you assume this is safe? If I were you, I’d consider the possibility that I’m being tricked- told things which sound good (things I want to hear) while I’m being energetically drained.

Please be careful! And next time you watch a channeler, pay careful attention to their mannerisms and facial expressions. That may indicate something unsettling. 

I’d also make sure to watch some David Hawkins videos on the dangers of the astral planes, if I were you.

Edited by Will Bigger

I have a few courses I bought that both go extensively into discernment of different energies, cleansing and protection if either of you need them for your work.

If you know who and what you truly are fear ceases to exist, nothing of lower vibration can penetrate light but light itself. If you believe you need "protection" or can be harmed then you are giving the permission slip away and allowing the possibility. Remember this is very advanced stuff, you usually wouldn't access it by accident because of these reasons. Magenta Pixie had a good video on this and explain it very well through channeling the white wing collective consciousness.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto From what I understand, you have to heal all your wounds or negative entities can come in through them and drag you back down.

Some people can get sick again.  Here's a interesting perspective on this.  It goes hand in hand with Leo's hyena analogy:

It is similar to Native American Wendigo folklore.

Edited by Annetta

2 hours ago, Annetta said:

@pluto From what I understand, you have to heal all your wounds or negative entities can come in through them and drag you back down.

Some people can get sick again.  Here's a interesting perspective on this.  It goes hand in hand with Leo's hyena analogy:

It is similar to Native American Wendigo folklore.

Hey sorry took a while to reply i was hit by something powerful and i didn't wanna hijack this thread so i made a whole new topic to help you understand my understanding of this. Hope it helps

B R E A T H E