Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Random User

Bugging me

3 posts in this topic

Ok, so I like this girl and she likes me. We get along awesome and she's gorgeous. She's into personal development like me and we have great talks. I really connect with her on a heart level. I want to get closer to her than kissing but I'm pretty inexperienced in that department. 

I've only had sex twice. Once was a few years back and then again the other night and both times I was a bit drunk. 

I sort of get the impression she's had her fair share of sexual partners. I'm not the only guy she's seeing now and that's cool with me. But I'm worried that I'm not gonna be great at it and she's gonna lose feelings for me. 

Can anyone give me some advice on this? Like if I should be honest with her or if I should just go for it and try my best lol I'm really into her and I think we can both benefit from each others company. Girls don't usually show so much interest in me but she does. 

She's really understanding of my issues with mental health and I feel really comfortable around her, but when I was laid in bed with her a while back (before I had sex the second time) I just didn't take the plunge when I could have. I've seen and kissed her since then and she told me she really likes me but she's not gonna wait around is she.

Edited by Random User

This sounds right. Hats off bro. Fuck the head, the heart is way more reliable.