Leo Gura

Actualized Coming To A City Near You?

160 posts in this topic

On 17/01/2018 at 3:55 PM, Moreira said:

Are psychedelics legal in Amsterdam right? We could make a shrooms retrat :)

We really need a part of the forum to organize meetups sadly it's would be almost impossible since all conversations need to remain on the forum and be public while something like a shroom retreat would require at least some privacy.

YES..... That would be awesome! Just say when you are ready to stop by in Europe.

Edited by Samra

Okay, thanks for the support ya'll.

I'll be hatching some plans.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Oh man @Leo Gura, this is the answer to my prayers! I have been DYING to see you speak live, and to get the chance to meet you. I am from Montreal, Canada, but I would be willing to drive to New York @Sevi or even fly to California for the opportunity to see you. You have changed my life so completely I would honor the chance to thank you in person. Please, Please, Please consider doing this very seriously. You are an amazing talent with incredible charisma and charm, not to mention vast stores of knowledge to share with others. You are an engaging speaker, I could listen to you talk for days!

A friend and I have been considering creating an event where we cold invite you to speak here in Canada, we could easily get 50 people to attend. Just don't come in the Winter! Haha!

Leo, if you come to New York or New Jersey I'll be there!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Leo Gura Hey Leo I know you will be extremely focused and busy while you're in Hawaii, however if you did have any time to meet up, I would love to hear your thoughts on some topics and questions!

Wherever you go, add an online component to it. Its easy to set up... just need an internet modem/hotspot on your phone, a camera/computer with a camera, and an online platform to answer online questions. You'll get to answer heaps more questions and a greater opportunity to be more relevant to your viewers, and practice your seminar skills, which will be priceless for the future. 

The problem is, your audience happens to be very spread out throughout a lot of countries, and you aren't gonna get a big concentration just by travelling to 1 location. Your tours overall will have a lot of people coming to them, but not individually based on a country. Your particular scenario suits an online presence. 

I admit I'm slightly bias to this proposal, considering I live in Australia, which setting up a seminar in my country would admittedly be very undesirable for you, considering how much of an audience you have here, and how far away it is, but message me, and I would be more than happy to help you set up an online system that other spiritual teachers(and really other speakers from a wide range of topics) use. 

Edited by electroBeam

There's a lot of people who follow you from morocco, besides it's so cheap and beautiful here, you'd love it!

It's a wonderful idea! People in the US are so lucky!

I normally live in Europe, but this year I'm in New Zealand. Maybe I could fly to the US to attend one of those gatherings. Who knows?

Anyway, rock on!

@Leo Gura another Australian here that would love to meet you! Your content is worth way more than $20, charge what you’re worth and then you can come and visit us here! 

Let's do this. Let's organize donation per city/territory. So you @Leo Gura could book the cities that raised enough (including Europe!:-) I can already see couple of Norwegian fellows invited you to Norway in this thread - so, there's definitely 'critical mass' here and this should be totally doable on our end. @art @MarinM

Practical info - Norwegian is flying Oslo - Las Vegas, for as low as 350usd (return ticket) - it's only a bit more expensive than to fly within the States, so financially, nothing 'extra/too-hard' in it when you make a comparison in 'surrounding areas' and Scandinavia, e.g. Excluding us would seem like a deep, fat fried excuse, actually. Get out of your comfort zone :P

I guess you want to keep it low-key and private at this point. If not, maybe putting up a YT video to spread the word would gain more traction - I'm here quite often and I missed this thread even it's been up for 2 months. 

'Leo puts up a video on Tour and M&G on YT, and the life unfolds..." :D

This is so cool! Please go to Copenhagen someday! Or at least Scandinavia.. Though I might also consider travelling to USA just to see you haha, It would be so awesome! - also just to meet all the other people who listen to you. 

Please come to Boston, Massachusetts! I'm here at my exchange program until end of June! If you're not coming here, come to Norway in July! 

Europe soon please, interacting with you in a face to face lecture is more interesting than videos, in my humble point of view

@Leo Gura From the comments I can see that many of us live in Europe. I would definitely suggest UK (London) as is pretty close to Norway and Netherlands. I am not sure if you have been in Europe before, but I guarantee you won`t be disappointed. I am more than happy to cover your accommodation costs (a decent hotel in central London).

@Leo Gura   I know I'm a little late to the conversation, so you may not see this Leo. But I know if you came to Seattle, there would be a sizable turnout. I'm plugged in to a pretty big community here, and I know most would be down to come. Let alone if you did any advertising, like in The Stranger (which is the most popular paper in the city). Hope you make here, would love to meet you. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

Croatia!!!! you can visit the city of Game of Thrones- Dubrovnik ;) 

We would love to have you here in Scandinavia. You got quite a few followers here. If you travel overseas, I'm sure people are more than happy to pay you more.