Leo Gura

Actualized Coming To A City Near You?

160 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Why not a meditation/5meo center in the US ? Legal ?

People would plan for themselves and take a fly.

Maybe someday I'll give you a hug, before or after 5meo, dunno...

Edited by Soulbass

DItch permanent residence living for a while, go full nomad. Stay with each of us for a day or two, around the globe. Shoot an hour or so video live, a one on one sit down with each person. We’ll cover your expenses and ship the equiptment to the next guy / gal.  Sell the ‘episodes’ to a tv network. Can you even imagine traveling the world, capturing it all on tape? All the countries and cultures? ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leo Gura Love it! Good idea! Leo, you are always welcome as my guest especially if that helps with your travel expenses (we live a lot more rustically than Las Vegas though xD). If you are going to Washington anyway, it's pretty easy/cheap to boat over here to the West Coast of Canada. I know people that do workshops, positive psychology, etc... If you are coming soon, I have an extra cabin here I'm not using (next to 1000's of acres of ocean front old forest, this will blow your mind if you thought your retreat trees were big)... If it's spring or later, i'll be moving (before june) to a new island that may be rad for you to visit too, lots of meditation stuff, etc over there...happy trails, if you can't get here, I'll do my best to get to Seattle, but no promises :) 

@Nahm such a good idea, you and your family can visit us too!

Edited by Epiphany_Inspired

@Epiphany_Inspired Awww what a sweetie! Same here!!    I really do think that would be a great thing @Leo Gura could do. It hits all fronts; going full minimalist for a duration, career forwarding, a rare way to help a lot of people, and a very intimate rare experience for him...and actualized would be the better for it. 

Btw...how’s Vancouver? Headed there in a few months.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

DItch permanent residence living for a while, go full nomad. Stay with each of us for a day or two, around the globe. Shoot an hour or so video live, a one on one sit down with each person. We’ll cover your expenses and ship the equiptment to the next guy / gal.  Sell the ‘episodes’ to a tv network. Can you even imagine traveling the world, capturing it all on tape? All the countries and cultures? ?

Do it @Leo Gura !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Email me if you come to San Francisco.  I'll be in Vegas the last week of February .  I'll be staying at the Golden Nugget.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Shin Ok right thread this time

Leo.png

Sorry Leo, I'll shut up now.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

Be careful!  That could be dangerous!

Only $20!?  I'm glad you know we're all still poor. 

But I'll be there if I can!

On 1/4/2018 at 0:57 PM, Extreme Z7 said:

Ditto. I'm from the Philippines too.

On 1/4/2018 at 0:16 PM, John Iverson said:

Never forget to visit here in the Philippines haha! 

I like the idea. Philippines here as well 

Okay, thanks all for the feedback. I will take it into account when hatching my plans for 2018. I'll keep you posted if/when the tour begins.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Okay, thanks all for the feedback. I will take it into account when hatching my plans for 2018. I'll keep you posted if/when the tour begins.

I actually sent you a p.m. in October 2017 with an invitation to come to Norway doing a workshop. Hope you'll consider that journey to the Viking land. :) 

@Leo Gura If you start doing live workshops, will they be filmed?

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

I think that's a great idea for you, which will push you towards even more open mindedness. And of course for each of us too, it will definitely supercharge our vision, inspiration, motivation etc.
Anywhere in central Europe would be fine for me and my partner.

8 hours ago, Antonius said:

@Leo Gura If you start doing live workshops, will they be filmed?

Yes, but probably only partially, so people have incentive to show up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Hey Leo, me and my hubby are in Nashville,TN.  We love your content a lot. If you come to Nashville,  you can stay in our house with us and our child. We can borrow you one of our car to travel around, food is on us as well. I wish you could visit us. We are friendly adequate people.

We would travel to see you in the west area, but due to child is very small, it won't happen in the nearest future. 

Hugs, 

Galyna.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"