Leo Gura

Actualized Coming To A City Near You?

160 posts in this topic

YES! @Leo Gura Based in Los Angeles, myself and mi novio! If you need any support in finding the right space, I'm happy and available to help. You've got two confirmed in LA, and we're happy to come out to Vegas if that's the best location for you. 

BTW I work out of a co-working space and have lots of connections here in LA. I'm happy to provide you a space free of charge (cross campus los angeles) and, if you're looking to save money, we're happy to host your stay here in LA. Let me know how I can help! 

Edited by AnyaIverova

btw i would fly to LA for your event (from tx) 

Edited by thehero

21 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

And I will wait until you come to Australia :P The weather is lovely over here!

i Knowwww. I am in Australia too :)

@Leo Gura

Love it. If you come out to Miami I can definitely get more than 20 people in a room.

@Leo Gura I'm in Los Angeles near the Century City shopping mall. It'd be pretty cool to hang out with you. 

Edited by Revolutionary Think

@Leo GuraINDIA! and also many places for you to visit North and South. I know it's far but it's really worth it if you have time. I'll be your friend if you come here ;) 

Edited by Vignan
Tagging leo ;)

@Leo Gura I just have a hunch the mystical message was less about shooting a video and more about direct engagement with audience members. Your wisdom and conviction have the power to change people’s lives, to help them realize and redefine what’s possible for them. That’s the rarest gift on the planet a human could give and you can do that. A minute spent covering a topic could be spent directly enhancing an individual’s perspective on their own life. I’m betting if you put all agenda and any planned presentation aside, and just were asked questions, the answers that arise pulling from the culmination of all your experience, would take your breath away. I would attend either though and Godspeed!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Plan a visit to the UK and I'd happily contribute £100 to your trip and also an admission fee... *Hopeful face* ? *bribe* *More hopeful face*

whatever place it is, make sure to video the whole session for us living a bit further, happy to pay some fee for that if you post it on actualized.org

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

So, Leo, you are planning to have a "Twinkies in the Park with God(s)" with us. :) (Except with healthier foods, of course.) Ok, that's cute. Maybe take a poll of the areas you want to visit and plan it that way as some have already suggested in this thread.

Count me in!

I was actually just recently hoping/wishing this would happen. I'm in Seattle, and I would be there in a heartbeat. It would be awesome to not only meet you, but others in the area who are into actualized.org. I'd also gladly pay at least $20 for admission. I know that room rentals, travel, etc. are not free!

maybe mention it in your next video at the end, make some poll and put it in the description.

I dont live in the US but I would like to see the video of it. Also I think you need more videos with your legs for the purple cow concept to work better ;) 

Europe be like:

Vc9sgQs.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The heart of confusion.. Israel..  might for the dessert.

Do a donation thing. For ex I would chip in $100 for you to fly to NYC. and the places which have enough donation + people for you, you fly there. the ones that dont, you dont take those donations 

Edited by thehero

@Leo Gura What a great news. Leo, if you ever wish to travel to North Africa, particularly to Morocco. I would be sooooo glad to invite you . It's cheap and so beautiful.    ;)