Leo Gura

Actualized Coming To A City Near You?

160 posts in this topic

LA sounds like your best bet.

If at some point you choose to check out Seattle, mid-end Sept is the best time.  Very beautiful.  I highly suggest Gasworks Park, Space Needle and all the attractions in that area.  Fremont and Ballard have a great Seattle vibe to them.  Flying Apron has great raw vegan food.  Discovery park is beautiful, so is Golden Gardens, esp when the sun is setting, can be kinda crowded though.  

Big up Amsterdam, let me know when you're in Europe. Amsterdam is a nice central spot and it will most likely attract people from belgium, germany and austria. Europe isn't that big lol, so travel is easy.

An announcement with a poll added during the end of the next Actualized.org video would probably be your best bet on figuring out where people would want the meeting to be held.

Also, if you're thinking about a forum-only meeting, adding a poll to this thread would be the optional choice.

@Leo Gura Come to Norway. Even Peter Ralston is coming this year hosting a weekend course. If you could schedule a week or even a weekend course I can easily organize and a fee will cover expenses and a proper wage.

And you can combine this with filming it and uploading seminar excerpts/talks as a Sunday video, totally RSD-style, haha. Even more RSD-style walking on beautiful locations, the beaches or mountains speaking about Self-Actualization/Enlightenment. 

I would also combine this with you yourself attending seminars in Europe, meeting interesting people which you can't meet in the States. A growth trip, then you could also talk about traveling far all over the world to meet people which can help you grow, and all the practical obstacles/opportunities. Not like Tim Ferriss-style laptop-computer-lifestyle traveling, but actually traveling as a tool for growth and meeting people/teachers you couldn't meet elsewhere.

Working directly with people is also really satisfying, seeing their growth in front of you in a matter of a couple of days. I can speak as a teacher myself, how unbelievable satisfying it is to work with a whole group for their own growth. You know yourself when you've attended seminars what an inspiring environment it is to be in (yep, I've been in Ralstons dojo too...) and how teaching will make your insights clearer and working directly with different obstacles than your own arises new questions, new perspectives and deeper understanding. 

Edited by art

Terrific idea.  
I am in the greater Kansas City area.  I hope there is a collection of people in this area that would make Kansas City a logical destination for you. 

Come in Belgrade I will bring you breakfast in bed, massage your feet and feed you with grapes :D:D

LEO IN PERSON?????????

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!

deliver soon please!!!

COME TO NYC, you have 2 confirmed (me and my friend lol) 

im sure you can get 100 in nyc lol... your sub base is so big 

Edited by d0ornokey

@Leo Gura Great idea!!! I live in Europe , but in May 2018 I'll be visiting New York and Washington DC.

I would pay even more than 100$ and if I see Leo in person I would probably cry like Justin Bieber fans!:D

@Leo Gura Come to Europe too, I bet there would be more than 20 people for sure.

You could come to Europe and do one big event for everyone, I would be down to travel just for the event but it has to be more than 2 hours :P .

Edited by Socrates

This is a brilliant idea! I always wished this was a thing. It is also a good way for us to meet more conscious individuals. Too bad I'm on the East Coast. :(

Edited by onacloudynight

15 hours ago, Greatnestwithin said:

Would you do a live throught online platform or a recording of said events for the rest of us. 

Live un uk so wouldn't get the chance to get to experience it.

I second this. Also maybe sometime you could do a livestream Q&A session for people online. I know Koi Fresco has done this through YouNow.

If you follow through with the Hawaii retreat, and have time for a meet up, that would be unreal!

No love for Europe :(

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Good @Leo Gura

Its a good idea, to interact with people face to face,

I encourage You to do that, 

What kind of topics that You are planning to investigate and discuss during Your travels ???

I wish You a good time ...