Leo Gura

Actualized Coming To A City Near You?

160 posts in this topic

In a recent mystical experience I got a very strong vision that I should spend more time interacting with people face-to-face. Lately I've been feeling the itch to travel more, explore new places more, and meet new people. So I am considering doing some traveling and some touring in 2018.

The idea would be to travel to major cities around the USA and give a new speech/video at each one, and also answering questions from the audience, and maybe even doing an informal dinner/hang-out.

This wouldn't be a proper seminar or workshop, but more like a 2-hour live Actualized.org video + Q&A.

But my time and resources are limited, so I have to start small and nearby. I know many of you are in Europe and all over the world, but that's too far and expensive for me to fly at this time.

Depending on demand, right now I'm considering San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Bay Area, Seattle, Phoenix, Austin... in other words, places near me.

But it all depends on demand. I have no idea yet which cities have how many Actualized.org viewers. It only makes sense to fly out if there are at least 10-20 people attending, considering the flight cost, hotel cost, and meeting room costs.

Not sure about pricing either. Ideally I wanted to make it free to attend, but a ~$20/person admission fee might be necessary to offset the costs involved. I wouldn't be doing this for money. It would take well over 20 people per event to turn a profit, which I don't anticipate happening unless I go on tour full-time (which I don't have time to do at this point).

Anyhow... I'm just spit-ballin' here. I wanted to throw this idea out there and see if you guys are interested, and more importantly, are there enough people in some of these West Coast US cities?

Los Angeles-area and Bay Area would probably be my first two best options.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo GuraI live in the Washington, DC area.  You should do some type of poll to see where everyone is.  

Edited by Peace and Love
grammar

Would you do a live throught online platform or a recording of said events for the rest of us. 

Live un uk so wouldn't get the chance to get to experience it.

@Leo Gura I'm in Nevada and might be moving to Los Angeles later this year so that'd be lit for me. I feel I could ask you questions all day so this would be great. Face to face interaction would be nice for answers on all my little nit picky edge case kinda questions. And you could definitely explain more in depth on a lot of topics. 

Edited by Chrissy j
Added to post

39 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Never forget to visit here in the Philippines haha! 

Ditto. I'm from the Philippines too.

HA! Big ol' smile on my face when I saw this one. No where near the West Coast, but i'm currently in Wisconsin, moving off-grid in Missouri half way through the year, so once the opportunity arises, this will be close to top on my bucket list, even if I gotta bus it out there.

Agree on the Poll idea, maybe even in the next video link a http://www.strawpoll.me/ for the areas that are plausible for you - have people who are at least half interested in attending vote and see what type of responses you get.

Edited by Omni

I'm a frequent flyer and would gladly donate miles for a direct flight from LAS to DTW or CHI. Detroit and Ann Arbor are cool cities.

I'm an active member of couchsurfing (a network of travelers that host each other for free). It's a great way to meet interesting fellow travelers. I bet there are some actualized members happy to host you, which would save on hotel costs.

Edited by Serotoninluv

@Leo Gura  If you'd like to consider New York area, I'd be happy to organize it. Closer states could come together this way on this side of the country.

I don't know if most of the followers are also forum members too, but if you decide for certain and announce it in your vids/blog, I can do the follow through for this area.

It could be nice to discuss the spiral dynamics and where our consciousness level and value system lie as a community; so that meeting together as  actualized.org community might have contributed to our era in some format.

I agree with @Serotoninluv, addition to that, if we know the expenses of the travel and the accommodation time ahead, then we can calculate the admission fee, I believe the followers would agree on that, which would be fair to both parties.

Edited by Sevi

Go Leo, show the world your legs. xD

From Vietnam with love :) 

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

I will wait till you come to the Netherlands :P doesn’t matter how long  it will take

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

And I will wait until you come to Australia :P The weather is lovely over here!

Honestly Leo, I’d say go for it! This is the type of growth your actualized.org brand needs. Start small & test out the waters. If you ever become a huge success, I’ll be sure to visit! 

Just don’t forget about us when you become famous, wealthy, and important :D 

Edited by Alii

Come to ??!!! I’ll contribute £100 :-) 

I'll travel to USA just to see those legs :/

Imagine people in the audience constantly say: "BUT LEOOO!!.."

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@Leo Gura Sounds like an awesome idea! I'm from the UK unfortunately, but if you ever came to London i'd definitely be interested in attending. Also happy to pay more than $20 for a ticket. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I know many of you are in Europe and all over the world, but that's too far and expensive for me to fly at this time.

That is a limiting belief Leo :D

You may well underestimate the number of people who are willing to host you in their cities. Welcome to Almaty, Kazakhstan! We have unique landscapes and mountains

come to england

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston