Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Psyche_92

I almost can't stop crying.

5 posts in this topic

I've been having some intense meditation sessions lately, especially last weekend. Out of the blue the resistance towards old pain,started fading, a lot of repressed stuff from the past came up, and it didn't really stop. I think my resistance barrier is gone and everything is just flowing out of my subconsciousness. It's so crazy, and i feel so relieved i can't stop crying. I don't even know how to explain it, everything seems possible for me all of a sudden and the path i have to take is crystal clear. 

Edited by Psyche_92

10 hours ago, Psyche_92 said:

I've been having some intense meditation sessions lately, especially last weekend. Out of the blue the resistance towards old pain,started fading, a lot of repressed stuff from the past came up, and it didn't really stop. I think my resistance barrier is gone and everything is just flowing out of my subconsciousness. It's so crazy, and i feel so relieved i can't stop crying. I don't even know how to explain it, everything seems possible for me all of a sudden and the path i have to take is crystal clear. 

Sounds really good. I think you will also enjoy Connected Breathing a lot. It's insanely cathartic. People release so much stress they can't remain in one place sometimes.

What kind of meditation are you doing and for how many hours? I'm doing a lot of meditation(mostly vipassana) for several hours/day but nothing has come up yet for me :/