Will Bigger

Benhito Massari is (edit: is strongly suggested to be) a Fucking Zen Devil

65 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

Wow, the other Bentinho/'Cult leader' smear-job thread  of 2 weeks ago only went to like 24 comments ... Is there an echo in here?

Just better topic name imo, attracts more folks :P 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo  Yeah, Will may have missed a calling as a headline writer for the National Enquirer ... Though even there I think you're supposed to spell the name right ;)

Just now, snowleopard said:

@Dodo  Yeah, Will may have missed a calling as a headline writer for the National Enquirer ... Though even there I think you're supposed to spell the name right ;)

See? Someone might come to this thread just to correct him. Absolutely genius technique by an inspired young topic starter.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I posted this when I was kinda sleep deprived. 

Guys if I could change the title to be less clickbait the title i totally would 

Edit: turns out you can. done

Edited by Will Bigger

@blazed  Pretty much a perfect example of how a story can be spun just about any which way with some out of context editing ... But just in case, I'm going to fact check if Leo really might have raped a grandma ;) 

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah, but oftentimes they want to destroy all the beliefs except their own, which props their Ego up to the top, where they are comfortable with it always being. 

And that's because there are multiple levels of enlightenment ;),

1 hour ago, blazed said:

I would agree with the psychiatrist... I mean just look at this:

This guy clearly needs to be interned, just look at his face, he smiles !

Who fucking smile nowadays HUH ???!!!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin  yeah, sometimes folks need to lighten up a bit. Is it really all about grimly going around looking for faults 'out there'?  There's something to be said for investigating faulty beliefs within, and maybe then having a good laugh about that too :) 

Edited by snowleopard

1 minute ago, snowleopard said:

@Shin  yeah, sometimes folks need to lighten up a bit. Is it really all about grimly going about looking for faults 'out there'?  There's something to be said for investigating faulty beliefs within, and maybe then having a good laugh about that too :) 

"Let's found a hearsay about how this guy with apparent good advices is an asshole, otherwise I'll have to do what he says to grow up" 

:ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

For all the mental masturbators, this is funny.

Zzenn´s channel is actually great.

What could be more Zen Devilish than a good distraction?:)

@cetus56   Yes, this tangent into the inevitably biased and petty search for 'what's wrong with everyone but maya-me'' does somehow seem counterproductive to the focus being on what's 'wrong' with the maya-me. But hey, I suppose that has its role to play as well ... Knock y'all selves out !

But while at it, for the record, here is the response from the cult leader ... http://www.bentinhomassaro.com/read/our-first-official-response-to-the-cult-accusations

Edited by snowleopard

@Outer  Out of curiosity, I just watched Leo's vid about 'zen devilry', and it surely was about cautioning against the devolving into a war of us-vs-them factions, as illustrated in the story about the Mount Hei monks who fell into that very trap. Surely the message was clear enough ... but apparently not ... sigh.

Edited by snowleopard

Just another dude on internent with some intensions.. he makes his moves, having raw feedback, accelerates his full sircle breakthroughs in time.. i wish him a great journey.

Edited by Shu

@Mighty Mouse  Sure, putting idolatry in perspective serves a function. Just saying, is that truly what that article was about? Was there no other agenda?  Gotta keep that in perspective too.

@Mighty Mouse  Yes, I see the point, and that was also the point I was getting at by saying 'Knock y'all selves out' ... Keeping in perspective that, as the King Crimson tune says, "I talk to the wind ... My words are all carried away" ... yada, yada, while being again reminded of the worn-out old Ramana quote I mentioned elsewhere today ;)

I'm all for calling out fake guru's, god knows there's plenty of them out there.  But this article is incredibly bad.  One of his points was that he said "fuck you" once, but if you actually see the context he was clearly trying to make a point regarding the meaning of words and our minds projection over them.  The dude could be a total charlatan, but this article is clearly not an objective reporting of the facts.  It's a character assassination peice.  I have no affiliation with this "guru," nor do I care to even listen to his teachings.  

Edited by Heart of Space

20 hours ago, Shin said:

If you suddenly learned about Leo being an asshole with women and abusing animals, would you stop watching his videos ?

Yes, there are many teachers out there.  If I found out that Leo had abused a woman or an animal I would stop watching his videos.  There is a lot of information out there and it can be found elsewhere.

It's like the vegans always say, "there are alternatives."

Discernment is an important spiritual tool.