Will Bigger

Benhito Massari is (edit: is strongly suggested to be) a Fucking Zen Devil

65 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, mp22 said:

One telling sign of con job is that the Guru who has figured out that this is all a dream and he is God himself experiencing his own infinity etc....ends up quite focused on pussy and/or money.

Haha.  That's a dead giveaway that they are acting from their shadow.  That means their ego is huge.  I think a lot of these Gurus have huge egos.  That's why they are Gurus, as a way to secure their belief that they are superior to other people.  It's a deep insecurity thing.  Same reason someone would claim to have special powers or religious abilities.  The easiest way for the Ego to comfort itself is to define itself as superior so that it never has to worry about it again.  The easiest way to do that is to declare oneself a teacher of the masses.  One might declare oneself a preacher to serve the same end.  I'm a preacha!  Haha.  Yeah.  Keep it away from me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

The guy spend hours just to make a point against a guru that helps thousands ...

If Bentinho is an asshole or not whenever he doesn't teach isn't a problem, it's only a problem if you have an idea in your mind how perfect a guru should be.

If you suddenly learned about Leo being an asshole with women and abusing animals, would you stop watching his videos ?
Would it make his videos less usefull ?
Or would it be just your mind searching excuse not to use the content (the guru) to help you ?

Seems crazy, but it's not, it's a mechanism your mind use everyday, and not just in extreme case like this, just to be lazy ...
Bentinho could be a serial killer that I still wouldn't care, the infinity course is great and works wonderful.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Haha.  That's a dead giveaway that they are acting from their shadow.  That means their ego is huge.  I think a lot of these Gurus have huge egos.  That's why they are Gurus, as a way to secure their belief that they are superior to other people.  It's a deep insecurity thing.  Same reason someone would claim to have special powers or religious abilities.  The easiest way for the Ego to comfort itself is to define itself as superior so that it never has to worry about it again.  The easiest way to do that is to declare oneself a teacher of the masses.  One might declare oneself a preacher to serve the same end.  

That's quite nonsensical. Choosing to show a more humble attitude can also be ego. Can also be based on your shadow. Can also be fear based. I think it might be better to have less opinions.

6 minutes ago, Visionary said:

That's quite nonsensical. Choosing to show a more humble attitude can also be ego. Can also be based on your shadow. Can also be fear based. I think it might be better to have less opinions.

You're giving me an opinion to have less opinions?  Aren't you being hypocritical and contradicting yourself here?  If you were practicing humility, you would have let this pass without trying to control me.  Think about it.  I just tested you.  It's amazing how the Mind rationalizes things.  You can be blind to something in your own shadow yet see it in high-relief in another person and get angered by it.  Haha.  The Ego is a tricky bastard Visionary.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

You're giving me an opinion to have less opinions?  Aren't you being hypocritical and contradicting yourself here?

Considering your question marks, you sure want more opinions from me :)

Every single word is basically a judgement (symbolism). Let's not ever talk or post again, shall we? 

5 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Considering your question marks, you sure want more opinions from me :)

Every single word is basically a judgement (symbolism). Let's not ever talk or post again, shall we? 

And that is called a red-herring.  You distract the issue and then claim victory.  Sure Visionary.  You're right.  You win.  Your Ego gets to have its way this time.  I'll give you that.  Now, how do you feel?  People are so blind to their own egos.  That's one point I'm trying to make here.  Oftentimes the people who claim to have little egos have big ones.  It's a defense mechanism that they are not fully conscious of that they are playing out.  That's what I'm trying to communicate.  That's a fair point, is it not?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Let's not ever talk or post again, shall we? 

Look at you making this personal.  You got a pretty bad ego rub it seems.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Basically every form of interaction is projection in multiple forms/ aspects. Every word is a way of telling how and what reality is through language. Based on your paradigm/belief system and thoughts. All in duality.

@Joseph Maynor

"It might be better to have less opinions". That's what I said. That's as sugarcoated as I could deliver my sincere advice.
Didn't mean to trigger ya lad.  Enjoy your day. And relax those glutes.

@Outer  I concur ... phantasm that it is, the issue is the exclusive identification with it. Absent that, it's just an apparent individual locus of Awareness, for the sake of this relational experience, now aware of what it is in essence ... emptiness/form reduced to "___"

30 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Basically every form of interaction is projection in multiple forms/ aspects. Every word is a way of telling how and what reality is through language. Based on your paradigm/belief system and thoughts. All in duality.

@Joseph Maynor

"It might be better to have less opinions". That's what I said. That's as sugarcoated as I could deliver my sincere advice.
Didn't mean to trigger ya lad.  Enjoy your day. And relax those glutes.

Nice try dude.  Your rhetorical skills are pretty manipulative.  It's better to be straightforward in your communications.  You're not gonna "beat me" through gamesmanship.  I can see the tactics used in any rhetorical ploy in 2 seconds.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

"Spirituality" is big business, always has been. Just look at how rich the Church is. And people will always be suckered in in spending lots of money on it. Spirituality is really the devils greatest trick on this earth, and lots of people take advantage of it. The funny thing about it is that the message gets repacked every time, and sold as brand new. Like selling a piece of shit, just every time with a wrapper with a different color of shine.

The biggest lesson people can learn from this is to put faith in no one teaching or teacher. No matter how "profound" his words may seem. It's just a magic trick, and people want to be fooled by it. There's nothing wrong with a good magic trick, but if you believe it to be true you are a sucker. Harsh, but true.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Well, I guess the article on massaro makes me feel the way my parents feel when I tell them "I go to seminars to hear someone talking about spirituality and stuff" :(

Sometimes I wonder if the most ignorant life is the most profound too : things going full circle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frqPh7jsv0w

Edited by Soulbass

Lol at Bentinho - "Eckhart Tolle unicorn spirituality"

Bentinho hasn't grasped the teachings.

Eckhart's not teaching the words he speaks, he's teaching the spaces between them ?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Forget bentinho, forget Enlightenment, forget teachings. The only thing you know is you exist right now. You are definitely not locatedin the body. You are observer, knower, awareness, consciousness. The highest form of meditation is being aware that you are aware. Just do it every time you can. 

That is all you need for the freedom. Forget other sht...

Just now, egoless said:

Forget bentinho, forget Enlightenment, forget teachings. The only thing you know is you exist right now. You are definitely not locatedin the body. You are observer, knower, awareness, consciousness. The highest form of meditation is being aware that you are aware. Just do it every time you can. 

That is all you need for the freedom. Forget other sht...

YEAH, but I don't agree 'forget other stuff', once that freedom is noticed, all other stuff are just there to play with. It's not harming us in any way to learn for example about parallel realities or any other thing. As long as we don't seek ourselves or our happiness in those stuff, it's all good :) 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo But don’t forget... it is infinite rabbit hole. You can easily get lost in it and fuk yourself up. You will never know infinity. That is BS! All you know in your current form is your finite experience. 

God is becoming human. Be human! 

After you know the Truth then you won’t need anymore to mentally masturbate about these stuff. It will become irrelevant to you. You will be free! 

I hate the word but... that is true “Enlightenment”!

Edited by egoless

3 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Dodo But don’t forget... it is infinite rabbit hole. You can easily get lost in it and fuk yourself up. You will never know infinity. That is BS! All you know in your current form is your finite experience. 

God is becoming human. Be human! 

After you know the Truth then you won’t need anymore to mentally masturbate about these stuff. It will become irrelevant to you. You will be free! 

Who said I'm seeking infinity? That was perhaps your goal, it was never mine... I seeked emptiness and found it. It's exactly what you described in your prev post. The rest I take as it comes.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Who said I'm seeking infinity? That was perhaps your goal, it was never mine... I seeked emptiness and found it. It's exactly what you described in your prev post. 

One thing is finding and another is becoming.

4 minutes ago, egoless said:

One thing is finding and another is becoming.

I'm "dwelling" here, "marinating" here, being here. The movie will unfold as it is supposed to. The seeds of grace are already planted firmly.

Here is a video I just popped into ^^ 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟