Will Bigger

Benhito Massari is (edit: is strongly suggested to be) a Fucking Zen Devil

65 posts in this topic

https://medium.com/@bescofield/tech-bro-guru-inside-the-sedona-cult-of-bentinho-massaro-a56314f830ef

always investigate your information sources. 

*guys I edited the title to be less click bait and removed stupid comments I made. 

The previous title and comments reflected my emotional state, but I've since calmed down and realized they were silly and unnecessary.

Edited by Will Bigger

Two seconds on the page and I'm out... I don't what in the fuck I just saw, but whatever It was, it's stupid. 

There's something off about most spiritual teachers. You can't trust people who willingly want to mold people's beliefs.  Myself included.  Most folks really.

@Vinnie The link this person posted here or the guru's enlightenment page?  It (this article) was posted on Facebook not too long ago, it's too long for me to read tbh.

Is it better to be a Zen Devil or a Wild Fox Yakozen?  I'm thinking the Yakozen is worse.  At least the Zen Devil has his feet on the ground.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Annetta The link. The guy screams psychopathy. Yeah I didn't bother reading either, the three photos were enough info for me.

24 minutes ago, Annetta said:

There's something off about most spiritual teachers. You can't trust people who willingly want to mold people's beliefs.  Myself included.  Most folks really.

Damn that's a hair-raising insight!  Nice.  You wonder what their motive is.  The why behind it.  Their stake in it.  I mean, who helps people for no reason?  There's always a reason.  We assume it's a benevolent motive, but maybe it's more complicated than that.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

45 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Two seconds on the page and I'm out... I don't what in the fuck I just saw, but whatever It was, it's stupid. 

32 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

@Annetta The link. The guy screams psychopathy. Yeah I didn't bother reading either, the three photos were enough info for me.

Maybe he is a psychopath, maybe he isn't. I don't know. But these quick assumptions and closed mindedness of yours isn't gonna take you far.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

In 2012 Bentinho posted on FB that he has been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder. In one of his talks he describes how he tortured a kitten when younger by repeatedly slamming it into a bush of thorns for twenty minutes.

Yikes.

We already discussed this topic last week.

Watch your gossip and projecting.

The fact is you do not know any other person's mind. So focus on your own psychopathologies.

Any nondual school can be easily shown as a cult to a casual observer by cherrypicking things.

Nonduality sounds insane to any ordinary person. If you spliced together snippets from all my 300 videos and showed it to a psychiatrist, he would call me an insane dangerous narcissistic psychopath and recommend immediate clinical intervention.

And of course, if Ben turns out to be a Zen Devil, that shouldn't surprise anyone either. Plenty of them around. By now you should be aware of the infinite trickery of the mind. No one is immune. NO ONE!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I did not discuss this topic last week.

I find it important to figure out people's intentions.  Not everyone has good ones.

Truth.  I do.

48 minutes ago, Will Bigger said:

Interesting.

I also watched the beginning of the vid where he responses to the case.

I was considering to check his work, which I haven't yet. 

The content he offers involves very delicate complexity, without knowing his teachings and his environment closely, it would be so premature to judge.

Really folks, how are you sure that the article isn't a con job, by someone with an agenda?  Why accept that at face value? Just because it's on the internet, doesn't make it true.  Maybe dig just a bit deeper. As usual, there is another side to the story, and on his youtube site, he posted a response to this article. Whether you agree with the response or not, at least take a look.

Edited by snowleopard

1 hour ago, Annetta said:

10 minutes ago, Annetta said:

I did not discuss this topic last week.

I find it important to figure out people's intentions.  Not everyone has good ones.

Truth.  I do.

Here is why spiritual teachers want to willingly DESTROY people's beliefs. To find Truth. That's the goal. 

How do you find truth if you placed 10000 beliefs infront of it? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Here is why spiritual teachers want to willingly DESTROY people's beliefs. To find Truth. That's the goal. 

How do you find truth if you placed 10000 beliefs infront of it? 

Yeah, but oftentimes they want to destroy all the beliefs except their own, which props their Ego up to the top, where they are comfortable with it always being. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Will Bigger Lol and you think we should just have an opinion based on this shitty article? The article itself is also full of projections. 

Trinfinity academy was btw very useful in my progress. 

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We already discussed this topic last week.

Watch your gossip and projecting.

The fact is you do not know any other person's mind. So focus on your own psychopathologies.

Any nondual school can be easily shown as a cult to a casual observer by cherrypicking things.

Nonduality sounds insane to any ordinary person. If you spliced together snippets from all my 300 videos and showed it to a psychiatrist, he would call me an insane dangerous narcissistic psychopath and recommend immediate clinical intervention.

And of course, if he turns out to be a Zen Devil, that shouldn't surprise anyone either. Plenty of them around. By now you should be aware of the infinite trickery of the mind. No one is immune. NO ONE!

They dont want the truth Leo...just let them suffer.

One telling sign of con job is that the Guru who has figured out that this is all a dream and he is God himself experiencing his own infinity etc....ends up quite focused on pussy and/or money.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)