shahryar

How to not be a victim nation (IRAN)?

6 posts in this topic

you might have heard about the recent demonstrations here in Iran for freedome

I as a student of personal development and actualized.org, a logical positivist (rational and scientifically minded) and also as a spiritual seeker have adopted the mind set of not being a victim and take responsibility for what I can change
but I was wondering what are your notions about a nation under governance of a totalitarian theist fascist dictatorship regime that does not represent its actual people and by no means is a representation of what people believe and behaves them like colonies that have to pay for their geopolitical ambitious goals , how a nation can have a breakthrough out of this misery?
also we dont have international support,
a personal story might be enlightening to you so I share some of my experience 
having a bachelor degree in architecture and an IELTS 7.5 degree in English along with being young I had the requirements to migrate to Australia but they repealed my application cause simply the assessment organization of Australia does not recognize Irans degree adequately credible, so stupidity of our authorities effects our education credibility while we grind to learn the same way others do with less equipment and facilities
on the other hand international societies look at us  PEOPLE as terrorists while we are the first victims of this madness, even Muslim countries dont recognize Iranians as Muslims and if you read history the first empire that was harmed by Islamic conquest was Persia (another name of Iran) yet we face Islamophobia and cant go anywhere worth going by our passport and banned by other nations

so here are some necessary contemplation's for all of us to be done

how could we stop judging others with their nationality while they had no choice over it and assess people individually?
how could modern and developed countries act more responsibly and help democracy to spread?
how could we in the so called third world countries can empower ourselves more to break the chains and not be victims and bring professionals who approach politics by systems thinking,big picture,spiral dynamics, respect and human rights rather than theistic beliefs?

Edited by shahryar

@shahryar Other countries have recently accomplished what you’re describing. I would google and research it. (I am assuming internet access is not too limited, since you’re here) On the individual level, you’re only dealing with yourself. I understand at least enough nuances to be aware of the politics, false flags, and misrepresentations of the peoples of nations. Love is the lowest and most powerful common denominator, and people who put material things first strive to maintain status quo. For what it’s worth, here, in the US, the vast majority of the population (ime) is not racist, see’s the facade, and did not even vote for our current “leader”. The fuckery is global, with respect to the situation in your country being more dire. This is changing, just too slowly.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

That place of the world is the epicenter of all western civilization and anyone knows that if got somekind of basic education . . . In the world we live in, the USA dictates most of the international politics and since you were born in a place hostile to them you suffer even from the satellite states. . . I dont know if Iran is a dictature like they say in the western news coz i dont believe the news but if somehow they dont allow their citizens to grow and have freedoms i think it needs to be overthrown. .. . Otherwise there's no sense to fight for being another USA satellite just for a better chance of a Visa or a can of coca cola. . . I know what dictatures do to people. . . Here in Albania we had one of the most brutal, worse than north korea and my parents are that live half of their life in there are still partially brainwashed. Fortunately i was born in the year the eastern bloc failed. . .

Edited by Leo-Tzu

@shahryar It'll change sooner than you think. When Khamenei dies Iran won't be the same besides the changes bitcoin will bring really gave me hope.

Which city do you live in? I live in shiraz .

@shahryar You know why it's that bad in our country because governments ruling is bad enough but now imagine a religion ruling the government.It makes it the worst because religions assume that they already know the ultimate truth and even if their truth doesn't seem to work they don't care they wouldn't change how they think because they have faith that it should work. Just makes the idea of reform even worse.

The irony is Trump calls media Fake news and yet He treat people from Islamic countries exactly as the media has brainwashed him throughout his life.