Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnLeyo

[Book] Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible

1 post in this topic

A very powerful and inspirational read!

Goals! offers you practical pieces of advice on establishing what it is that youreally want and how to get it.

Brian Tracy emphasizes on the importance of setting goals the correct way. All you have to do is set a realistic goal, make a clear practical plan, and get busy doing what needs to be done to make it happen.

You see, if you really want to achieve your goals; you have got to internalize them, you have to make them a part of you and your life. By doing so, your subconscious will move you towards them. 

In this book you will learn things about yourself that you did not pay attention to before, you will discover the reasons why you are unhappy with yourself and your life, you will uncover what you are doing wrong, it will offer you tips to unlock your inner potential and taking charge over your life, and helping you to live as the best version of yourself.

I really needed to read this one, it definitely helped me realize what I was doing wrong.

Recommended to everyone.

Here Is a Free Self Improvement and Motivational Ebook.
All you have to do is enter the link bellow and put your name with your e-mail, and you will receive a message to your INBOX to download the Ebook....