Alien

Why do i feel so fucking bad when it started good ?

8 posts in this topic

Before christmas my life was going, and meditation was effortless and i felt good. Now after Christmas here in Germany i feel sick and just down. I cant meditate and feel sick and meaningless. I just feel like vomiting (literally) all my neurotic shit out and just eating green vegetables, drinking water and meditating, nothing else. I don't know why this is happening 

@Alien

Sounds like the purging process. It's ultimately a good thing, but it can be a complete bitch when you're going through it.

Important thing is just to keep coming back to center. This too shall pass and all that.

You might have been "spiritually bypassing" or in "observer trap". So the fall might be a bit tough but hey you'll get through this. It's only temporary and you'll find your way through. Just try to stick to basic stuff and don't care too much about what's going on. It's hard to find a perfect answer anyway.

Get used to it, it will most likely happen several times until self-realization.

Going through an another depression myself I can already tell it's just a temporary experience, like everything else.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

This happened to me too.  I think it’s a combination of a lot of things — including lots of change from your routine.

@Alien  It's normal on the path. You WILL fall off track a lot so just be patient and keep going regardless. The reason why you're so upset is because you're not thinking long term.

Edited by Extreme Z7