Angelo John Gage

The Power of Nothing

5 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas everyone (for those who follow this traditions or whatever)

I realized something before while I was on the toilet this morning after thinking about @Leo Gura video where he tripped and become Absolute Infinity.

The power of NOTHING!

Nothing cannot be destroyed; nothing is timeless; nothing is what allows ANY-THING to happen. If you think of a blank paper, lines and shapes can be drawn on it; endless POSSIBILITIES because there is NO-THING on it.

So when Leo says everything is NO-THING; I would say, NO-THING allows EVERY-THING to exist.

My definition of God is this: The Ultimate Facilitator of ALL EXISTENCE. What he/she/it is this or that, is irrelevant;  what my definition says is that God is what allows all possibilities to happen. GOD = ALL POSSIBILITIES. Thus god must be NOTHING or NO-THING... If he was SOME-THING, he would be limited. We are some-things. ALL-things have limits, No-things do not; they have no form, not existence, no boundaries, no-anything.

So the TRUE power lies in the POSSIBLE, which is "NOTHING" as it has not manifested: potentiality.

ALL things that have manifested are limited; as they have assumed form, boundary, etc. Now of course these are illusions, and we are all NO-THING part of God, but if we identify with ANY-THING, we become limited.

This is why I have had this feeling of relief lately; embracing the power of NO-THING. ANYTHING that exists now is energy/power concentrated and limited, but if you embrace NOTHINGNESS, you have unlimited power. If you let go of EVERY-THING, you are left with NO-THING. So of course this is a mind-set and we cannot literally let go of our bodies and float around, but having this mentality I find very relieving. 

And notice how people are obsessed with THINGS, or wanting to know EVERY-THING, which causes suffering... Imagine if they didn't care about ANY-THING and embraced that NO-THING matters; as Jim Carey recently stated.

But to embrace ONLY this side of the "force" if you will, you still become unbalanced. Therefore, you can still embrace this mentality letting go of EVERY-THING while still existing in this limited form or illusion. In other words, once you realize this, you can change this life into whatever you wish, like God would, you can shape your reality. But if you are obsessed with knowing EVERY-THING or trying to do EVERY-THING or BE EVERY-THING so want SOME-THING so badly, you suffer.

I find that many people here have go ton extreme enlightenment to the point they abandon this dream totally; as if they were to see a women getting raped they would do nothing, or they dont' care about any worldly issue; some even lost their emotions totally... There must be a balance between NO-THING and ALL-THINGS.

We are here. We are not escaping anytime soon. Every time you trip, you escape but always return. Every time you meditate, you come back here...You might as well learn to manifest what you'd like to see in your reality while you're on this ride; but remember, that your power comes from NO-THING which allows you to do ANY-THING you want here.

I hope this all makes sense.

It does make half/sense, but its like extra half for discovering God/Nothingness that you don't really need. Everything must stop, to find it. Your thoughts, distractions, day dreaming ... EVERYTHING has to go. Forcing everything to go, doesn't work either. If you want to see it right now then look between the words I'm writing, Look its right here                   and here                      . I just offered the essence of infinite intelligence and beauty to you. Its all here          and nothing to take away from nothingness.  And another one -                                      - (this particular one is infinite creativity). But right now you fill up the space I gave you with thoughts, but this space is needed to see nothingness, it maybe so little right now that you see only little glimpses getting trough sometimes. Or even closed. Learn how to expand it.  I just gave my first spiritual guidance. OMG! :)

The day I realized that everything is nothing and nothing is everything was a great day for me.  And keep in mind that this is not about language or the meanings of these silly words.  It’s what these silly words are pointing to — that’s what I’m talking about.  People get so attached to words, which is a trap.

Edited by Joseph Maynor