Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leightonm

Pareto Principle & Enlightenment

4 posts in this topic

We can see the Pareto Principle at work in the rise of Bitcoin. This got me thinking about the evolution of man, and how we're in the infant stages of our evolution. We're about to hit the curve, probably already have. I'm just not sure about what's at the end of the curve. I have had three conversations about enlightenment after my enlightenment experience. Of course they did not know that we were conversing about it. It is safe to say that all three of them thought that we're heading for/at darkness. That world war three is at the end of the curve. 

They used religion (god is dead/does not care), the unknown exponential rise of Bitcoin, and the common mindset of mankind as examples. They see the world as negative. 

If these are the kind of thoughts that people are having than we're most likely headed for darkness.

But I refuse to believe this, because more and more people are realising that they are missing something about/in life, that something is just not quite right, and are as a consequence wittingly and unwittingly going in the direction of spirituality. This gives me hope that we're headed in the direction of Utopia. 

I feel love in this forum. Please take this love and make it part of your reality. 

@Leightonm

Collectivelly speaking, we need to purge that which does not serve us anymore out of our systems so the new energy can enter our system. In the time period we are being in right now, we are experiencing a lot of negative stuff coming to the surface because all of the hidden patterns are becoming apparent. We need to hurry up to experience all of the limitation there is, so then we become ready to accept the new energy.

All of these hidden agendas of the government and personal limiting beliefs are coming to the surface because the earth entered the photon belt in the galaxy (and much more and BTW photons influence DNA) a few years ago. That's just my perspective.

1 hour ago, AleksM said:

All of these hidden agendas of the government and personal limiting beliefs are coming to the surface because the earth entered the photon belt in the galaxy (and much more and BTW photons influence DNA) a few years ago.

Erm... what? Can you elaborate?

The Mind will chase happiness — just not always the wholesome kind.  If the Mind were solidly aware that only the wholesome kind of happiness is happiness — the Mind will start to get on board with Enlightenment work.  The problem is that this requires higher-consciousness beliefs, which only come from higher-consciousness culture.

Edited by Joseph Maynor