Marcell Kovacs

A question regarding "The Deep Problems Of Marketing" and my LP

7 posts in this topic

So I have just finished watching the newest video from Leo, "The Deep Problems Of Marketing" and I'm slightly confused with the quality of my Life Purpose. This confusion has been with me from the beginning of finding out my life purpose but always swept under the rug. Now that Leo released this video I felt like it hit home quite close so I'll get it off my chest finally.

After having thought and and analysed my passions I came to the conclusion that the thing I'm the most passionate about is Electronic Music production and DJing which is a space I've been paying attention to since my early teens and is my greatest hobby/passion. I'm not necessarily talking about the mainstream stuff when it comes to music, the sell-out kind of mass-appealing cheap Top 40 Chart sort, but the kind of stuff that doesn't necessarily get played in any mainstream radios, that is done out of passion, originality and creativity.

While it was very refreshing to see that I want to be doing this and it feels absolutely amazing thinking about doing what I love the most, at the same time intuitively I feel a bit sad as well... I mean I love the art of DJing, the process of mixing two tracks together, scratching on vocals and unleashing my creativity during a live set in a way another DJ wouldn't, but how can I market/do it consciously when my "marketing" would have to be to get people to visit my gigs in clubs and other kinds of "low-consciousness" places when the most consciousness enhancing thing for my listeners to do would be to rather - for example - stay at home and meditate?

I know this is a question I have to contemplate and brainstorm on, however is it possible to answer this without backwards rationalization? Because that's the kind of answer I can usually come up with whenever I think about this question.

Regarding the music producing side of things: is it possible to market my music to my listeners without wasting their money on stuff? Because I've been thinking about this: I can put as much passion into my music as possible, however it still isn't going to be as high quality of a product as, for instance, Leo's LP course is.

All in all, I know these are questions that are hard for you to answer and I have to answer myself, however is it worth pursuing this path just because it's my greatest passion and this is what I have the greatest appreciation for? I'm slightly confused regarding my LP in this sense which is something I'm going to have to work through.

Edited by Marcell Kovacs

2 hours ago, Marcell Kovacs said:

however it still isn't going to be as high quality of a product as, for instance, Leo's LP course is.

What are you talking about? Don't sell yourself short. You will make the most beautiful music that will expand consciousness. Do not compare. 

Please consider sharing your creation here. I would like to experience it. Seriously. 

Maybe write down on a piece of paper “i’ll find the usefulness, the benefit to me, in this video” and watch it again.  You might see it differently. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Marcell Kovacs Make music that elevates people. That's all that was said.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 24.12.2017 at 11:42 PM, Marcell Kovacs said:

how can I market/do it consciously when my "marketing" would have to be to get people to visit my gigs in clubs and other kinds of "low-consciousness" places when the most consciousness enhancing thing for my listeners to do would be to rather - for example - stay at home and meditate?

Your music can be very high-consciousness. Those club spaces can be used for inspiring and raising people's spirits. There are other ways to raise consciousness besides meditation. Did you see the thread called "Music to Inspire Enlightenment"?

Thanks a lot for your input guys, I guess I'm on the right track regarding my LP then.