FK

Programming The Subconscious Mind

44 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Andreas said:

It sounds so fake though?!

It sounded fake to me too. However as you gain life experience and you notice how different events impact your self-image, and how that loops back into your life, you get astounded about how important it is to program your subconscious mind.

The gist of it is that 95% of your behaviours are subconscious. They stem from your self-image.

And if 95% of your behaviours are subconscious, 95% of your results are subconscious as well.

A solid subconscious foundation is necessary for everything. A lot of people have a moment in life, where something "clicks" for them, and they start to grow at an exponential rate. I think this moment is always corelated with a major sub-conscious shift in perception.

You reprogram yourself by changing everything you think, feel, do, experience, ect.. on a day by day basis. The more significant the change from routine, the greater the rebound effect. This is what i explain many times to law of attraction questions, you can't just do a little a day and expect change when the rest of the day you are still doing the same thing. You have to change your whole life for noticeable changes and you have to put your all into the work to see results.

For example: You are where you are because of what you do on a day to day basis, if you change one or two things of the day or say invest 10% of your day into something different from the regular routine you will notice subtle changes in return but nothing vast will change because the rest of the day/week/month or the other 90% you are still doing more of what you are used to doing but if you change your whole behavior/attitude/actions to something different, new and out of your regular routine/comfort zone you will be sending more of new frequency energies than your regular energy patterns thus you will create significantly larger ripples through time/space and get a more noticeable change in effect.

So many people struggle with this because they invest 1 - 2 hours of the day for manifestation, meditation, consciousness work ect.. then complain when they don't see results. Try do it the other way around and i guarantee you will notice results as i know personally when i devoted myself almost 24/7 to self-realization/spirit/consciousness work i noticed greatest change in the shortest amount of time possible.

More changed in a year than my whole life because i was tuned into such a high vibration so everything was accelerating significantly faster. The whole universe is in your hands, its just waiting for you to let go and become self-aware again.

You are the master in disguise.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

what pluto says makes sense for me as i realized sometimes if i work with another medium in sense of material it is rather the tool that gives me the shape than i am giving shape to the object i force into reality. 

if i start learning cycling a bike, rather moving from a to be i learn balancing myself on two moving wheeles that would just tilt if it wasn’t me holding the balance. everyone who knows how free it feels to ride a bike down a hill knows how much riding a bike gives you a feeling of confidence.

and some months ago i saw this chrazy hell bike rider without any security cycling in hellspeed through the cars no protection between him and the dangerous, everything body power - it was wild. and beautiful. and i was jealous. and he was hot.

Edited by now is forever

On 2/25/2016 at 7:05 PM, FK said:

Hey guys, 

I've come to the conclusion that by programming the subconscious mind anyone can become free from the old bad habits and rewrite it with all the positive desired traits. The problem is there are too many techniques and resources to do that. At this point I am confused and don't know where to start. I've read about all the techniques like affirmations and visualization and so on and I am looking for the best approach to practically actualized them. 

Thanks for your insights. 

Farshid 

You can utilize incense and gemstones to focus the attention to the best quality heat, air patterns, smells, and reflections of light. 

11 hours ago, TheWaterRuss said:

You can utilize incense and gemstones to focus the attention to the best quality heat, air patterns, smells, and reflections of light. 

understand incense - i guess. i used that to change the atmosphere for special occasions like learning new things.

understand gemstones - i guess. well gemstones in sense of chacra meditation or to give you selfesteem (for example in the pocket of your jacket) some worn in the heart region or around the belly can also help reminding you of the chacra opening .

but what do you mean with air pattern and reflections of light? would you explain the practice.

i wonder if light reflection would include a christal ball ?

Edited by now is forever

Here is an audiobook I found useful about the subconscious mind.

On 24.3.2019 at 8:53 PM, Andreas said:

It sounds so scammy

yes of course you scamming yourself into a belief, like during hipnosis. if you repeat it for yourself it’s a form of self manipulation into the belief, you do that with science, too. even another language you repeat it as long until meaningless words are not meaningless anymore and you start to believe in them having meaning. so it’s all scam but the belief helps you to achieve what you want to and sometimes to relief tensions of the mind and negative patterns. so the scam is not a scam anymore.

Edited by now is forever

3 hours ago, carlowillo said:

@Recursoinominado Have you used them? What kind of results did you get?

Yes, i do use them, i think since 2017, there are lots of subs for all kinds of goals, in that meantime, i experimented of lots of them, with some fails and some victories. I learned how to listen to them, for how long (it is tempting to change subs frequently but for optimal results, you need to stick to one for at least 3 months), what to use etc. 

In terms of results i can say that i am: calmer, more mature, more authentic, more self-sufficient, self-reliant, more grounded, healthier, more ambitious, striving for bigger things, less fearful, way less guilt and shame, way better boundaries, using less drugs, more confident, better self-expression etc. 

Those are only words, they cannot describe the true ramifications of those changes in my life and in the life of everyone around me. 

Go for it, they do work, the new versions (better ones) only require you to listen during your sleep, it's the easier thing ever. There are some free ones if you are not fully bought in but i strongly recommend you to spend a few bucks in a paid one (with 115$ you can buy a really good one). 

I don't earn anything to do this marketing lol it's just how much i believe in those products for self-development. 

@now is forever you can use incense to judge the quality of patterns developed by the smoke. Sometimes the patterns will spiral or vortex indicating higher quality air space in your environment. If the smoke becomes black you’re hitting a rough pattern of light energy blocking the space. It’s about using the smoke to judge the room 

2 hours ago, TheWaterRuss said:

@now is forever you can use incense to judge the quality of patterns developed by the smoke. Sometimes the patterns will spiral or vortex indicating higher quality air space in your environment. If the smoke becomes black you’re hitting a rough pattern of light energy blocking the space. It’s about using the smoke to judge the room 

huh O.o trainstation? 

1 hour ago, TheWaterRuss said:

yeah the room could need some cleaning - i guess the light energy would even be better ✨

if we put some energy into the objects in a room they start to vibrate in a higher frequency and you don’t need incense anymore.

it‘s certainly less fun and takes longer to achieve - but once done, really brings the light quality up.

you can even burn an incense while cleaning - of course not that fast, but slowly.

Edited by now is forever

@Leo Gura

On 26/02/2016 at 11:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

Working on a new course for this topic. It's gonna be powerful!

Can't wait to see it. 

On 2/26/2016 at 0:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

Working on a new course for this topic. It's gonna be powerful!

I'm assuming you've got some very different perspectives now vs 2016. Given all the evolution/change you've undergone, do you still stand by your old videos/beliefs about self image, subconscious mind, affirmations, visualizations and general reprogramming? 

@Recursoinominado Thank you for the reply! I am very interested in these subs now. What course would you recommend for beginners, and which has been particularly valuable for you? I'm low on money atm but thinking of either doing Absolute Self Confidence (5g), Ultra-Success&Motivation (4g), or Overcoming Procrastination (4g). Right now I am really trying to become a hard worker, but I keep finding myself backsliding and not being consistent. Although my second choice may be obvious I was just wondering what you'd recommend based on your experiences. Thank you!

On 26/02/2016 at 11:05 AM, FK said:

Hey guys, 

I've come to the conclusion that by programming the subconscious mind anyone can become free from the old bad habits and rewrite it with all the positive desired traits. The problem is there are too many techniques and resources to do that. At this point I am confused and don't know where to start. I've read about all the techniques like affirmations and visualization and so on and I am looking for the best approach to practically actualized them. 

Thanks for your insights. 

Farshid 

This whole topic has a very long history: Its called 'meditation'. ;) Or that's at least what its definition was pre renaissance.