Alii

Why Doing Nothing Will Slowly ( But Surely) Help You Free Yourself From Mental Prison

5 posts in this topic

Disclaimer: This thread is intended for individuals who are still in the beginning stages of this self-actualization work (like myself).

Just sit for an hour a day doing absolutely nothing. Sit on your couch and just don't do anything. That's what your life is all about, breathing and observing. Everything else you do in life is bullshit, and the only reason you're continuing the bullshit is because that's the only thing YOU KNOW how to do. You guys see where I’m going with this? :D 

Basically, everything that ever happened in your life is 100% your responsibility since the day you developed a mature ego. So don't give me that early childhood/baby bullshit.  

What has to happen is you NEED to be aware of the bullshit you're doing in life. Instead of slaving away to it unconsciously. You need to DEEPLY appreciate life and develop a higher state of consciousness with your normal everyday activities.

If you do this, you’ll start having thoughts like

"hey, this shit I'm doing won't fucking matter because imma die anyways :D "

What am I doing here? What is everyone doing here?

What’s the point of me doing this? I can literally drive away and never come back to this life

Again, do you see where I’m going with this?

I’m by no means an expert with this stuff. I have a long way to go before I have a full understanding of reality and the higher level/abstract things Leo talks about. But you know what? I can intuitively see (years from now) where my life will go if I truly start to implement the practical things Leo & other teachers tell us to do. This isn’t rocket science, this is life at it’s fullest potential! Even in this thread, the thing I’m telling you to do (doing nothing) is at its simplest term- just a meditation technique. But do you see how this simple technique can go a long way if we start to implement them in our daily lives?

Hope I helped any noobies like myself see the benefits of this wonderful work :)

Deeply appreciating 'nothing' is an art ... not easy to master. But you seem to be off to a good start !  ;) 

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

a guru in the making! ❤️

Lol I don't know about that BUT I do wanna become a successful artist one day! Wish me luck xD

14 hours ago, snowleopard said:

not easy to master. But you seem to be off to a good start !  ;) 

Thank you :)