JohnLeyo

7 biggest enemies of success

10 posts in this topic

1. Social Conditioning - People are afraid to do things that will make them stand out because of social conditioning. People want to be very successful while doing the exact same thing as the herd.
  2. Lack of Self - Awareness - It will be a lot more difficult to have consistent success when you cannot look at yourself objectively. Without self - awareness your relationships will fall apart, and it will be easy to make yourself a victim.
  3. Unable to Take Feedback - One time my Dad told me “Son, instead of trying to argue with someone when they give you feedback, take the time to think “Why is it that they have that impression of me?””
  4. Pride - A lot of people won’t achieve their dreams because they are too prideful to ask for help. They don’t want to look like they don’t have the answers, so they rather not know.
  5. Shame - The path to success if riddled with failure and tough times. Many people will avoid the shame of failure at the cost of never really succeeding. The quicker that you realize shame is just an illusion created by your brain, the better you will be at accomplishing your goals.
  6. Not Willing to Move - If you live in South Dakota and you want to be a famous standup comedian, it will never happen. There are simply not enough resources, comedy clubs, other comedians to learn from, industry, etc. If you have a goal but you can’t achieve it from where you’re at MOVE.
  7. Not Understanding Momentum - I post articles everyday on my blog, it’s easy for me at this point, but if I took a week off of my blog - it would be difficult for me to start back. If I took a month off it would be even harder. Momentum applies to everything, so the more consistent you are the easier it is to do things.

biggest enemies of success.png

Here Is a Free Self Improvement and Motivational Ebook.
All you have to do is enter the link bellow and put your name with your e-mail, and you will receive a message to your INBOX to download the Ebook....

9 hours ago, heisenburger said:

Why need to be successful anyone though :)?

What makes you not ok now?

Because otherwise you'll end up in a depression, or worse, not sad enough to be just above depression for the rest of your life.

True success though is how much peace and happiness you have in you, it doesn't mean you have lots of money/fame/bitches.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Well done newbie... I can see that you are new on the forum like me so welcome  !  

Let's ride together 

1) Lack of Knowledge of the principles of Personal Development.

2) Using drugs and alcohol to cope with negative feelings. 

3) Stuck in victim mentality.

4) Pursuing goals that are not aligned with the Authentic-Self.

5) Lack of a big, compelling goal for your life.

6) Desire to remain in comfort-zone.

7) Failure to tie what you do in a day to making money.

@JohnLeyo  There is no enemy of consequence greater than oneself.

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

10 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

1) Lack of Knowledge of the principles of Personal Development.

2) Using drugs and alcohol to cope with negative feelings. 

3) Stuck in victim mentality.

4) Pursuing goals that are not aligned with the Authentic-Self.

5) Lack of a big, compelling goal for your life.

6) Desire to remain in comfort-zone.

7) Failure to tie what you do in a day to making money.

Copy paste ...Liked it 

Edited by Ayilton