Joseph Maynor

Have You Ever Felt Like the Universe Has Put the Brakes on Something You Intended to Do?

5 posts in this topic

I had a whole slough of things that I wanted to do in Personal Development that the Universe recently corrected me on.  I feel kind of bad about it, but also I respect the decision.   Make sure you are listening to the guidance of the Universe -- the closest word I can find that captures this idea is "intuition".  Sometimes resistance is there for a reason!  You gotta look for the source of the resistance to determine whether it should be heeded or busted-through.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor This post is very vague. What brakes are you talking about?

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Joseph Maynor

Of course.

It's infuriating to the linear mind with it's limited perspective. But looking back I can see that even my brakes have served me. I wasn't as ready as I thought.

@Joseph Maynor Fuck Yeah!!! I remind myself that it's all a learning experience that helps me grow...that there is likely a reason for this....proper timing etc...but fuck, yes totally!!! what's with all of these hold-ups with this awesome new life I am trying to establish? Why do these breaks keep slamming on out of nowhere every time I start making progress? I hear you, I feel you, totally! I'm definitely not as OK with it as you seem to be...obviously the universe (despite being me) is wiser than me, and I do respect that wisdom...but it's still infuriating...lol...