Canada1977

Meditation with crystals

6 posts in this topic

I've been meditating for a while now and it's only been fairly recently that I've begun doing so with crystals. I've had quite a few startling visions and I want to continue practicing this way. Earlier this month I had a psychic reading done and my intuition amazed the reader so much that she said I could potentially be a shaman. While I am quite blown away by this I'm writing in this forum to seek input as to whether or not crystals may assist one becoming enlightened or self-actualized. What are your thoughts?

Do your thing. 

But If you are interested in so called enlightenment, those crystals will not help you. I suggest you work with reality as it is without beliefs. 

But hey! I have a crystal around my neck because it was a gift from a friend :)

Magnetic fields are a thing so they could help I guess? There must be tutorials on how to use them. But they're not the main thing at all.

I hold a clear quartz sphere and selenite wand in my hands while lying down and place crystals of various types on each of my chakras. I prefer amethyst for the Crown, lapis lazuli for the Third Eye, Aquamarine for the Throat, rose quartz or green aventurine for the Heart, citrine for the Solar Plexus, carnelian for the Sacral and red jasper or black obsidian for the Root. I've done guided meditations and hypnosis through YouTube videos and while they were helpful, my mind wasn't completely at peace because of the narration and background music. If I meditate in silence with crystals I get these stunning visions. Maybe I'll try doing it without crystals or YouTube for a couple of sessions and see how they go.

I have a lapis bead bracelet in my hands because this stone is associated with numerous psychic, emotional and physical healing powers and energies lapis activates third eye chakra and balances the energies of the throat chakra, it can bring matters more clearly to the mind.

Crystals associated with the higher chakras such as crown and third eye makes you spiritually awakened or enlightened.

I tend to believe third eye crystals open my spiritual eye. My favorite third eye crystals are moonstone, selenite and clear quartz. Crown chakra on the other hand tones my intuitions. I like to use amethyst, selenite and howlite for crown chakra therapy. 

The best crystal that brought enlightenment to me is an apophylite, a high vibration stone.

Have you seen an apophylite? Do you have one?