Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Strange Dreams Lately?

2 posts in this topic

Has anyone been having some really strange dreams lately? For the last week every night i would dream in a semi-lucid state and something would always happen that triggers the lucidity and allows me to manipulate the direction of the experience. However its very strange because i am only half in control, other times i would be in full control of the dream but it seems there's some kind of "autopilot" is hacking its way back in. I notice situations and moments where i know its a dream then i would wake myself back up into another dream and have many "dreams within dreams" phenomena going on but at the same time i would temporarily forget and proceed the natural flow of the dream without awareness. I seem to keep losing awareness, maybe i should meditate more?

Now these dreams i wouldn't say are dark but definitely twisted and everytime when something out of the ordinary would happen i would instantly know its a dream and either escape, wake up or remain calm and willingly remove myself from the dream, like this morning i was in a car driving and the steering wheel jammed so we headed straight for a river, seat-belts became jammed too( i believe i created this because i thought for a second what if the seat-belts are jammed too?) then windows were closed and we were sinking in. In that moment when everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong, i instantly had this feeling/sensation and clarity(dmt-release-like feeling) that this is only a dream and death will actually not occur.

Now most time since i was a child i would have this method where i shake myself awake to escape situations but this time was different, i simply understood and embraced the understanding which lead me to a complete void/nothingness state just before the car submerged into the water followed by not the usual rapid wake but gentle awakening leaving me very interested in what is going on since its been re-occurring often or maybe my mind is creating it to re-occur?

See i had many situations growing up where something happens to you and you tell yourself "this always happens when i do this or when i do that" then it actually starts happening everytime as you have convinced your mind that it does so in some sense the universe has no option but to manifest what you "know" to be true in your universe because you have convinced yourself and the only way to stop it from what i have found is to be aware that it was you who created it to begin with.

So that could also be another factor to why this happening but who knows, would like to hear other peoples opinions and dream interpretations.

We never had teachers to tell us about dreams, i think they are very important, far more important than 80% of the things they teach us in schools. I may have 26 years of experience on earth but in the dreamlands i have eons and eons yet most still remain a mystery.

I've even had moments where the dream would be as powerful as a psychedelic and wake up in a semi-enlightened state with an afterglow that lasts and lasts.

If anyone has any experience with dreams or ideas what this could all mean or even share your dreams would be appreciated.

B R E A T H E

What are you trying to find?

If you want to know who you are then it is a good idea to not follow dreams.