sleeperstakes

Spiral Dynamics: Do Turquoises exist?

49 posts in this topic

Does anyone know an examples of Turquoise individuals? do they even exist? If so, do Coral individuals exist? Is the 3rd tier of the spiral even achievable by a human?

Yes, Eckhart Tolle, rupert spira, sadhguru and Leo is definitely moving towards it. Also other global leaders who care about developing and helping others to grow both spiritually and individually.

Yes. Yes. Not sure. Don't know.

May you be blessed :x

Leo is already turquoise.

You don't need to be self-realized to be turquoise, just to devote all your life to "others" without expecting anything in return.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yeah.  It's a very high level.  Watch this video to get a taste of Stage Turquoise:

Background:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

My Aura is Turquoise sometimes Silvery-Turquoise :)

B R E A T H E

On 18.12.2017 at 0:22 PM, Ayilton said:

Leo ....LOL  !

I don't think he's entirely turquoise yet. Although he has hit it and it's just a question of time

14 hours ago, pluto said:

My Aura is Turquoise sometimes Silvery-Turquoise :)

Do you think aura colour is correlated to this? Just wondering because mine is green but sometimes yellow.

4 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Do you think aura colour is correlated to this? Just wondering because mine is green but sometimes yellow.

I was just messing around but who knows, aura colors are usually quite accurate on the characteristics of the person or the energy within. The only way i have found to accurately see auras is with our own sight. No technology i have used or found has ever come close to the accuracy of what we can do/see ourselves.

I usually get either turquoise, sky or royal blue with sometimes silvery or light green shades/sparkles or outlines when i focus on seeing my aura. They do tend to change sometimes, I used to see silvery/white-yellow mixture so i am not sure how exactly it works. I have always been drawn to the turquoise color and gemstone more than anything else as well as Violet.

Do you love those colors? I tend to see a connection between what colors people love and love to wear or surround themselves with sometimes is a good indication of what their true aura colors might be.

B R E A T H E

@pluto I see it with my eyes too. Hecc, I even see it around me with closed eyes!

I'm ok with them, not really my favourites. I tend to like blue and purple, not yellow and green. And my favourite colour is black.

Edited by Aquarius

13 hours ago, Vinnie said:

@pluto @Aquarius Damn. I can't see them eh, but I've been told mine is sky blue too. Also been told it's gold.

I know a technique that helps us see it easily. What you do is get yourself in a dim room and be next to a wall or something plain color background preferably white/grey. Now you sit or stand facing the wall and put 2 index fingers pointing at each other about 1cm away against the wall and start to breath deeply and focus in the middle of the fingers looking at the wall, after a while when things start to blur out and you start noticing slight hallucination or rays of light you slowly move your fingers closer and away from each other still focusing on the middle point on the wall and you use peripheral vision to notice aura around the fingers, at first you will see white/silvery glow but keep breathing and zone out more and then you will start to notice colors come out.

Another way is to look at yourself in the mirror at one point preferably the center of your brows then breathe and zone everything out, eventually you will see the aura outline of your head and body and the more you zone out the might the colors will show up. You can also make yourself completely disappear and can tap into some deep layers of self using this method.

Hope it helps :)

B R E A T H E

@pluto :D Dude, It worked! The finger technique worked! I've never been able to see aura's until just now. I can't believe how easy it was! It's crazy, I'd never heard of that technique before and it took hardly any effort. Just focused on the spot between my fingers and they lit up before long. Could feel it too, before in fact. Could never focus with the mirror technique, would begin to see the white outline but my focus would falter before anything else. Think my eyes kept distracting me. Turquoise

I don’t know if Ken Wilber said anything specifically on the topic, but I’m taking my view from what I think he’d say. The ladder is relative. From the bottom you seem to be in the middle, it as at beige-blue that the idea of a ladder is formed. In orange-green, where you and others are on the ladder is relative. At the top (yellow-turquoise) the concept breaks down and new concepts are formed, such as where you are on the spiral is independent of the existence of a stage. For example, there are people at 3rd tier without there being a 3rd tier. 

My conclusion is that there are as many turquoise people as you could possibly count (beige-blue). Problem is once you finish counting the number has changed completely (orange-green). This is at the lower stages on the ladder (yellow-turquoise).

@Aquarius Hi. I recently began seeing auras. No trouble with mine, but others are roughly a half inch of very faint white/clear light. Any advice for me on honing this to see colors, etc? Thank you!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Aquarius Hi. I recently began seeing auras. No trouble with mine, but others are roughly a half inch of very faint white/clear light. Any advice for me on honing this to see colors, etc? Thank you!

Keep breathing and zoning out your focus, the white/clear light is the first energy you will see then colors start to come out more. You can tell by the detail. Even if you have a white/silvery aura it will be much more HD than the initial layer and you will feel like said above :) Try the technique

B R E A T H E