Phill

Meditation terrible side effects?

22 posts in this topic

You might have a lot of baggage that is bouncing around in the subconscious mind.  What meditation and psychedelics do, in part, is to open your mind so that that baggage either gets purged or dealt with.  So, it’s a good thing that you got demons bubbling up. You got a lot of stuff in there that needs dealing with.  You’re on the right track — keep meditating like you are.

@Nahm strains hight in thc  and very low in cbd can cause depersonaization and paranoia delusions and psychotic behavior espicaly in people with past trama or mental illness in there back ground. ballence strains with equal amounts of cbd  seem to counter act this. Where as supper potent skunk weed with high levels of thc are the ones to steer clear of.  

@Phill meditation is about mindfulness aka aquiring awarness. It sounds like you should try diffrent types of meditation I would suggest. Moving meditation like Thai chi , yoga, or quigong or maybe try a visitation or directed meditation. The point is the meditation you are doing is triggering you some how and that is not helping. Try other forms of meditation. That focus awarness on somehing else. 

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind.