Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ether

How would you live your life if you reached it?

28 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Natasha said:

Colombian ladies are said to be most beautiful female population in the world ;)

Isn't it also the type of country where you never know if a woman is a woman until you touch "her" genitals ? 

RIGHT, "NATASHA" ?!

9_9

@Shiva The dream is real !

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@SOUL Lets say, i stop having the goal of enlightenment.

I still have thoughts coming to my head, it doesnt change that! It makes absolute no difference!

@Ilya No... Enlightenment gives you happiness and the gift of living in the present moment. Having your current situation and stopping the goal of enlightenment doesnt change shit.

23 minutes ago, Ether said:

Enlightenment gives you happiness and the gift of living in the present moment.

Who told you that?

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

@Ether you got it backwards, by being happy and living in the present moment there is a realization.

@Ether Becoming more aware of oneself can allow us to see through the misery and suffering we cause within our own consciousness, then cease to do so and be more at peace which in turn can make a more joyful experience here in a turbulent world.

Thoughts happen, emotions happens, physical pain happens, impulses and urges happen, these are natural things which don't cease through our lives. The difference is the inner turmoil, that misery and suffering we cause ourselves because of those natural things doesn't have to continue to happen.

Whatever path you choose to take it can be with inner turmoil or without it, that is also of your own choosing... so choose wisely.

On 12/21/2017 at 1:55 AM, Shin said:

Isn't it also the type of country where you never know if a woman is a woman until you touch "her" genitals ? 

RIGHT, "NATASHA" ?!

9_9

I don't know, I don't live in Colombia. But I was born and raised in Ukraine and Ukrainian ladies are quite lovely too...and you don't ever have to guess what  gender they are ;)9_9:)

Edited by Natasha