BjarkeT

How to be extremely happy?

31 posts in this topic

@BjarkeT have you thought about it this way....you don’t have to think yourself to happiness. You only need to choose a thought other than an unwanted one. Puppies will do, literally anything. Without unwanted thoughts, that bigger you starts filling in the happiness. It was the default all along, you were just worrying. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Take pure/recrystalized MDMA 1.5mg/kg. You will be "extremely happy" but it wont last forever. That's life :)

As for general happiness: Balance & Simplicity is Key to slowly raising ones overall default mode.

B R E A T H E

6 hours ago, pluto said:

Take pure/recrystalized MDMA 1.5mg/kg. You will be "extremely happy" but it wont last forever. That's life :)

As for general happiness: Balance & Simplicity is Key to slowly raising ones overall default mode.

But they was able to be that happy without taking anything external 

13 hours ago, AleksM said:

@BjarkeT

Why are you asking me? Ask Google and YouTube. :)

Because you provide with the research and know more about it 

@BjarkeT Noah Elkrief's. He is the guy  i seen with the ability to explain the truth more clearly than others.

14 hours ago, BjarkeT said:

But they was able to be that happy without taking anything external 

As i said for general happiness: They are living in balance and simplicity - more harmony with nature and the natural flow of life. They are more in the present moment and don't ponder in thoughts or man-made ideologies so much.  You were asking for (extreme happiness) so i laid it down in a slightly sarcastic yet truthful way.

Meditation, Mindfulness and spending more time in Nature or anything or anywhere that is a representation of balance/simplicity and harmony will help raise your overall happiness default mode overtime. What you surround yourself with eventually you harmonize with.

I have a friend who is like this almost all the time and never done any self actualization or spiritual work, maybe not extremely happy but generally happy enough to be one step ahead of most people but he till this day acts like a complete child in almost any situation being in the present, playing with the day like its the last day of his life, being silly and fun and childish with everything it ultimately is a form of mindfulness and a representation of being how creation intended you to be. We are here to play above all else.

georgebernardshaw1-2x.jpg

So all in all living your highest excitement and doing things on a daily which you are passionate about that allows you to enter and stay in a state of joy, love, ect... is more effective than meditation or other forms of practice because you are simply "living" the natural flow of source energy(which you already are) and not trying to "achieve" it.

Love/Joy hold the highest vibration so the more you are in these states the faster you will propel into eternal bliss.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto i was referring to the idea about taking pure/recrystalized MDMA 1.5mg/kg

but still thanks for the elaboration very usefull :)

Edited by BjarkeT

The more awake I become the happier I become.  That's what is motivating me to do this work is I keep getting happier and happier.  Not joking!  I was thinking about this the other day -- increasing happiness is the best source of motivation.  Even when you act badly, that's because the Mind thinks it's pursuing happiness, but it's internally conflicted and confused.  When you build awareness, you can train the Mind to get aligned with the right kind of happiness.  You gotta show the Mind what the Good is.  It's been improperly trained by culture!

Video to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor