Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelo John Gage

Are Dreams "Real"

2 posts in this topic

I'm new to the forum and also new to Leo's work which I find very great. I'm still catching up on many of his videos which had a profound effect on my thinking as I love learning all this crazy shit most people don't even care about.

I am curious as to what dreams are about? If brains don't exist, which Leo put for a great argument against; if reality isn't physical,, which implies that any experience one could have in this absolutely infinite hallucination must also be as "real"  as the hallucination it came from, then what are dreams exactly; where are they happening (no where) is God having that dream; Is the dream an actual event IN real event in the hallucination; Do dreams count as "real" or other dimensions of existence?

Those are just a few questions I can think of now, and would enjoy to see what Leo has to say about this.

Probably something very intriguing which makes you ask this! How about sharing that dream too!

To answer your question, I’ld say, It depends!

It depends when you dream. If this is a during your deep sleep and your unconscious mind is weaving thoughts of no use and of no world, it may probably not be true.

But, mind it, our human mind is very powerful and if it is equipped with self-believe, confidence and positivity, it will dare to dreams of something, which may seems difficult and impossible, but thats what you’ll work for all your life to make it a reality. Trust me bud, you will make these dreams real.

And i hope people will not limit this dream of reality to - Success, money or fame. These dreams can be anything - making your parents happy, social service, helping people in education, travelling all around the world OR spreading love and happiness in the world and making it a better place to live in harmony.

Dream your passion and make it real!

Cheers!

Here Is a Free Self Improvement and Motivational Ebook.
All you have to do is enter the link bellow and put your name with your e-mail, and you will receive a message to your INBOX to download the Ebook....