Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Having problems with people

9 posts in this topic

I get this feeling that people don't like me... 

Because I don't like to share things with them and I don't expect anything in return too but their vibes are not very good... 

I feel like everyone wants something from me... Why should they get anything from me?  I don't get anything from them...  

I just want to detach from all and not give a fuck but always I come back in the same loop feeling bad because of others opinions of me...

I cannot get along with people after some time...initially I can get along very well but I ultimately cannot. 

I hate people they think that I'm selfish but the truth is that everyone is selfish. 

5 hours ago, Elton said:

I don't like to share things

5 hours ago, Elton said:

Why should they get anything from me?

5 hours ago, Elton said:

I hate people they think that I'm selfish

How would you respond to someone who acted this way to you?

I would be glad but people want to change me and make me like them!

@Elton

That's true, people do that. They've done it to me, so I empathize.

Can you think of a time when you've tried to change someone?

Yes man even i'm probably doing that all the time fuck!!!  Thanks @aurum

Edited by Elton

On 12/16/2017 at 7:59 PM, Elton said:

I get this feeling that people don't like me... 

Because I don't like to share things with them and I don't expect anything in return too but their vibes are not very good... 

I feel like everyone wants something from me... Why should they get anything from me?  I don't get anything from them...  

I just want to detach from all and not give a fuck but always I come back in the same loop feeling bad because of others opinions of me...

I cannot get along with people after some time...initially I can get along very well but I ultimately cannot. 

I hate people they think that I'm selfish but the truth is that everyone is selfish. 

You have co-created a story with the story that was given to you.  Within this story you have developed an attachment to the idea that people don't like you.  This story then comes into conflict with your other story that you are a good person and as such should be likable.  The rest is just you giving reasons support to both sides of the story.  The best thing to do is drop all the stories all together.

okay so do you want these people, or more connections in general with people?? are you obligated to be around these people??? i think all this bitterness is coming from negative surroundings, and the vibes you are getting. you can be much more positive towards others, be much happier when you cut the bad drama and bullshit ppl out, that is what i suggest if possible. new start, or more positive connections. you need to start with only some people, not give a shit ( by making your subconscious believe others opinions of you dont matter) what others think of you, be you and just start there. you can start building positive connections from there. i have definitely been here. 

@BobbyLowell yes that's true but now i feel I must reconsile with the people I have problems with as it could be my own projection.