Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nomish

rush, rush, rush

1 post in this topic

Hello All,

I recently started mediating and happened to come across Leo's videos whilst searching through YouTube. I watched all of Leo's videos during his nine day retreat and this has really inspired me. The nine day mediating solo retreated inspired me greatly an truly blew me away!

A few months ago I would have thought mediating for 9 days was a huge waste of someone's life. Even mediating for an hour would have seemed a waste of time to be a few months. In this hour I could be doing so many more interesting things with my life, like watching my favourite TV show or gaming, there are so many diversions out there. However, I totally get it now and how extremely beneficial it is to mediate.

We rush to get up in the morning, rush through breakfast, then rush to work, rush down lunch, rush home from work, rush dinner, rush, rush, rush. Most humans are always rushing about, but really where are they rushing too?

What are your favourite inspirational quotes to live for the now and to live in the moment?