Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shane597

How can I make deep connections with people that don't think like I do?

7 posts in this topic

I just had the same thing happen to me again. A "girl" was interested, then she though I was desperate and needy when I tried sharing my profound discoveries about life and she now she is closed to any other alternatives because most men that text pretty girls a lot are seen as not to being trusted aka "needy"but this paradigm is limited.  To her I am desperate and on the verge of being a stalker and she won't open her mind. I just want to share with people my knowledge wisdom that has changed my life. Men don't open up to my understanding either. Everyone is so closed. Of course people will grow up eventually, but still they can't see and most people around me are like that. Also, yes, I can get the art of influence down better, but still, I just want someone I don't have to play the game with. Rules are annoying. I know I need to be patient, but I need more reason to keep on putting myslef out there to make real friends and form romantic relationships. If I sound full of myself here, that is not my intent. 

Make absolute peace with yourself. Everything else will fall into place.

B R E A T H E

I am not needy, I am looking to meet people I can actually talk to on a deep level my age in my area. I have already turned inward on this hard. What frightens me is not being understood by anyone because they are too closed-minded and selfish. 

Edited by Shane597

I am eager to meet people that understand the way I think. And very few people are out there that have the time or are on the same understanding. I simply value connections and making a difference in someone's life, just drop you beliefs of what neediness is. She could not be farther from the truth.

Edited by Shane597

@K VIL Man, she is completely wrong. Is Leo needy for sharing his life-changing insights? Is it needy to value someone's existence and friendship? No! Relationships are spiritual. I did get impatient and honestly, there were points in the conversation that I was needy and impatient, but overall, I am not needy at all. Everyone is needy to some degree anyway we just figure out how to filter our thoughts and play the "game". Those that are seen as completely non-needy are actually needy to some degree because if they did not present themselves authentically or get the quality of people in their lives by staying centered they would seek out other ways. For instance, Leo did not naturally get experience with girls, he had to put himself out there. Is this needy or is this taking ownership of your unique life circumstances? Yes, a lot of guys are actually needy because they are looking for pure fulfillment out of a relationship and happiness. So neediness comes and goes to everyone whether we admit it or not, we are social creatures and we like to let each other know we exist, that is what we are doing on this forum. But I am not looking for that, I want to inspire people. My intent is different, and that is what makes all the difference, everyone knows that. Actions say a lot, but intent reveals our true nature and that is why I never judge a person by their actions because intent is more important "period".

Edited by Shane597