Alien

is "IT" the grandest thing possile to grasp ?

32 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Faceless said:

was that a response to what is 5 meo? 

Yes

12 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Sorry I don’t fill my head with such content

Ok, no problem :)

9 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

What's bigger than infinite? :)

infinite just means uncountable (or ungraspable) infinity is not actually an amount. there are very very very very large quantities that are knowable; some of them larger than many infinities in fact. er, so what i'm saying is - I'm sure humans could come up with some astounding ideas to believe in that are quantifiably greater than "the absolute" ;)  

We first have to ask what the absolute is? The Self, infinity, or God? Although most people Believe in God they don't Know. Common sense isn't enough, experience of a higher power is needed, which can happen by pure self-inquiring, meditation, or contemplation.  I would say the REALIZATION of the existence of higher powers/intelligence is the grandest thing possible to grasp, also the most liberating.

But most people don't see, they think ''Where is this God'', because they don't see Him they believe he doesn't exist, although this is a fallacy and everything shows this fact, from DNA to a little ant, to the most complex being, yourself. The eyes have to see, the mind have to understand, then it becomes clear. No matter if it is infinity or nothingness, it is a higher power (God). A human being at his core is nothing, nature created us in the womb, nature continues to create us all the time before we even knew how to make a car or an airplane. DNA is more intelligent than us, although we can barely see it, what it does is something we never could do. 

just be careful you don't get trapped in some "definite" belief that this or that or the other thing is absolute. knowing is really not-knowing

The biggest thing for a human being to grasp is we don’t understand the Mind very well, and we don’t know how to use the Mind very well.   (This Idea was influenced by something @ajasatya recently told me to give credit where credit is due.)

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Yes to understand the mind implies learning and understanding of ourselves. In this learning the mind becomes orderly. Not only does order in the mind/thought decrease conflict and contradiction, but that order also transfers over into longevity of health in the brain and the body.  

In this inquiry into the mind we will capture a capacity to use thought in its right place which is as a function. And when we learn the nature, structure, and substance of thought then comes insight . For example, When Insight or perception acts we will see that when it comes to relationship with ourselves and with another thought has no place at all. In the action and movement of insight there is freedom from the center “thought” . And in that freedom there is love, beauty, creativity, joy, and compassion. 

In this investigation into the mind/thought, this insight or perception will allow us to stop being a slave to the tool of thought and become free from the mind. 

This is a religious mind, this is intelligence ??