Milos Uzelac

NLP is it effective without seminars and collective exercises?

5 posts in this topic

Cracked under pressure and decided not to continue going on a NLP seminar today. Felt like I was being forced and gave in to that feeling. I wont be going to seminars for a while so how effective can this be when you learn about it and practice it on your own in everyday experience?

Wolud like to  know if some people are effectively practicing it on thier own.

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

On 12/16/2017 at 3:52 PM, Faceless said:

What is nlp? And why is it important ?

I cant give you an exact definition check it out online. What it is good for (for me theoretically) to develop or emulate communication and mindset of succesful people by learning the principles and patterns that should represent that in theory and practice.

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

No.  I never understood it enough to be able to practice it.  That is probably due to me not to the teaching though.  I need to learn about it deeper at some point.  

Hmm doesn’t sound like my cup of tea. Success, ambition, imitation of patterns. Success has been drilled into our culture for so long. I will not get caught in that rat race  personaly. To me success is the ability to live without contradiction in my everyday life. Which means no imitation, no sacrificing success for time, and no conformity to any patterns of ambition, strife, and movments in becoming. If one lives a life free of conflict in conforming to a pattern and lives true to there deep rooted motives and intentions this “success” will manifest from that order. 

To me doing what you love and NOT letting thought “fear” set in and convince you it’s not going to lead to success is success. To remain genuine in your motive. 

The only success I seek is to live a life free of disorder. 

And appreciate every minute of life that “i” get. 

This is my take. Seems like you are making a good choice taking time off. Listening to that inner voice is important even if we sometimes don’t necessarily like what it has to say.

Like I said to live an orderly life everything will fall in its right place.

Dont think to much 

act 

Do what u feel is right friend ??