Guest Mount Bananas

New Age Bullshit Generator (How To Sound Spiritual)

13 posts in this topic

The title says it all. If you want to sound holy and spiritual and can't find the proper words to express yourself, this generator will do it for you. Just click the "Reionize electrons" button and convince the world that you've found Truth.

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Relax, will you? It's just a joke :)

The solar system is calling to you via ultrasonic energy. Can you hear it ?

9_9

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Mount Bananas The goal of ultrasonic energy is to plant the seeds of intention rather than stagnation.

omg dude. So funny.

Consciousness consists of psionic wave oscillations of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a condensing of the primordial.

By blossoming, we exist.

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is peace. Synchronicity is the driver of passion. Guidance requires exploration.

7CA4EDDD-8721-459F-A78A-F93BBA8C05EA.jpeg

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Shin @Nahm IKRRRRR

Consciousness consists of morphogenetic fields of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a deepening of the higher.

Curiosity is the growth of conscious living, and of us. We exist as electromagnetic forces.

Peace and love <3

I just created one xD: (not from that link though)

"The reason why we don't notice the frequency levels of our consciousness and how the quantum particles are interacting with it is because the awareness occupies and operates in its own dynamic energy level, but it is entangled in the delusion. If you just close your eyes and pay enough attention to it, you can actually hear the sound of certain waves operating in the consciousness with its own frequency and wavelength. Its magnitude is incomprehensible to human mind and logic. But a lot of secrets are encoded in it the same way it is encoded in every DNA of a human cell. To harness the power of it, we have to synchronize the frequency of our alpha wave patterns to match the vibrations of consciousness. Many people in the history have accessed before and now modern science is saying the same. "

Edited by Shanmugam

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

Here's what I got

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is transformation. You and I are Dreamweaver's of the multiverse. 

Dreamweaver's. Wow! That sounds like inception

This is great.  Exploiting vagueness.  The Guru must be clear though, that's why being one is hard.

9 hours ago, jse said:

"You are not the one that is the one, but the one that is not.  Don't think about this."
  Oh, wait... O.o

So non-dual !

Can I join your ashram ?
Can you rape me saying that it is ok because I'm nothing ?
How can I pay for more concepts from you ? :)

@jse 

7m3T9bi.png

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

9 hours ago, jse said:

"You are not the one that is the one, but the one that is not.  Don't think about this."

2 hours ago, Shin said:

So non-dual !
Can I join your ashram ?

I'm afraid that was a one-off quote from me, @Shin .
I'll never come up with something as mind-torturing again, so I'd probably make a lousy guru.

13 hours ago, jse said:

Ok, I thought about it some more, and this may be somewhat clearer:

"You are not the one that is, but the one that is not."

I've thought in the past to do a self inquiry generator. It would always say, "Not that".

Only once the student is ripe, the generator would say: "You are That". Booom

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.