daniel695

Is Leo's Life Purpose Course Worth It?

6 posts in this topic

im just wondering is the life purpose course worth buying?. this question is for the people who have bought the course.

my second question is has anyone actually found their life purpose after taking the course?

Edited by Leo Gura
Removed ALL-CAPS

This has been asked a thousand times by now -_-

You could look up the other threads, or you could consider the following:

The question is posed wrong. You should ask: Do I feel worthy enough to invest in myself and this course and am I willing to work to find my life purpose?

Ponder the answer to these questions and you won't have to ask others.

Dude...

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Brother if the insights from his FREE videos and newsletters aren't enough to convince you, but yet you still signed up to the website - then I don't think anyone else can convince you but yourself. I think there is enough authenticity from his free content to say it's worth it - and this is coming from someone who's never bought the life purpose course, but has learned and improved themselves immensely.

But you damn well best believe as soon as the funds come in from all the work that I apply via his teachings that will be the first thing I buy, even if I don't need it by then - it's simply to express the appreciation of such valuable insights.

YES. 

START WORKING ON YOUR PURPOSE NOW.

The course builds the back bone of your life. How much would you pay for such a cure?