How to be wise

Sadhguru says that he supports trump

10 posts in this topic

Sadhguru said that he supports trump. If you don’t believe me watch this video:

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Nahm  lol ... who knows, maybe there's some method to this madness. Let's all support Trump !  Thank you Donald for being the perfect shadow projection of what egoic delusion looks like, and being yet another encouragement to WTFU !! ;)

23 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Sadhguru said that he supports trump. If you don’t believe me watch this video:

Well, he says he would suport any government.

30 minutes ago, YaNanNallari said:

Please stop clickbaiting. Wasting our time.

Well, I want to see how newspaper editors feel. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

He literally says in the video "He's the last person I would elect".

He never says "I support Trump". He is ACTUALLY saying that we must respect the democratic process, and when someone gets elected, we should give them time to work for the majority who elected him, rather than raising hell because our particular candidate lost. 

You either deliberately twisted his words, or didn't watch the whole video.