John Iverson

I'm scared :( I don't know what to do now in my life

24 posts in this topic

You seem to have a high value for education, how come you aren't honoring that? 

OR maybe you don't really authentically value education, but the Shadow realizes that you should value it, so you are judging yourself for not doing something that you feel you should be doing.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@John Iverson you’re gonna feel amazing & invincible man. 

I'm feeling down, because my the one that got a way and my friend excel on the university but me I'm doing nothing... not literally nothing but.. our work here doing nothing... my education for university is not my thing since i was in elementary, i can't absorb .. i always failed and not motivated... but what Leo is trying to say, metaphysical and epistemology is like a candy for me to wanting it to taste.. and i absorb it easy.. and wait,.. speaking of I can't absorb something is like my intelligence is low so i work out my intelligence to become 200 iq there is a time that i budget my money to buy piracetam a nootropic drug.. all my money spend there when i go to school i have no money to buy a food.. but it is okay to have a intelligence that i can absorb all,,... but here in the Philippines society always say.. we are into a diplomaaaa to have a very good job.. without a diploma you ended up in low salary rate .... you go down in low class.. not yet in the middle.. I don't know what to do i'm scared.. 

Edited by John Iverson

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@John Iverson you’re gonna feel amazing & invincible man. 

I want to feel amaze and become invincible man :(

All this sorrow manifests from the center. Learn about the center. In that action of learning you become free from it. This is liberation my friend. It’s the most difficult, important, and necessary thing “we” can do. 

And most important man.. just stop worrying so much.

Who is the entity that is worried anyway?