John Iverson

I'm scared :( I don't know what to do now in my life

24 posts in this topic

Help? Now i failed again one of my subject.. i know my fault here,. I just don't know what to do :( until now i'm working out my consciousness,. Everytime i check the life of one of my friends and my one that got a way it feels like i'm the one who steps backwards,. And i feel like they have a future accomplishments but to what i'm doing right now is just a waste of time.. and a love for schoold is not my love since before.. i just want this path... I don't feel like to review in the university.. and passing what i supposed to do like doing online quizzes and assessments.. psychological statistic is the one i failed.. I don't see any importance to that...  to study is to have a money... and have a future.. so i'm scared to have a no future life and become a beggar..  if visualization is important I don't see myself reviewing that ,. I feel stuck , my one that got a way she excel in the field of studying in the unuversity,.. also she is college and she is studying here in the Philippines in one of the most respective University in the country... University Of Santo Tomas... she is brilliant girl , i love her so much.. but i dump her.. i dont want to be someone that someday she will see me in the street without a life... i want something that could put me in greatness... 

Edited by John Iverson

i want something that could put me in greatness... 

You will never be satisfied if your goal is ego driven.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Your wants and desires are the causality of this situation.

You WANT something that can PUT you in greatness.
Why will you not simply PUT YOURSELF in greatness by doing the work that is necessary?

Consciousness work is everything you DON'T WANT and is clearly stated within your post.

Stop comparing yourself to others, because you have nothing to prove.
Let go of your self-worth, throw it out the window.
Let go of the fear of failure or not having a 'life' or becoming homeless - we as humans thrived without the world you are in today. You can too.
Let go of the fixation of the woman that got away, because she's one of plenty.

If you don't want to feel stuck, and if you really want to embrace consciousness work, then you must get rid of all of these things.

The feeling of suffering and agony come from your desires and your own resistance to them.

Face your fears, brother - otherwise greatness will evade you at every corner.

Edited by Omni

Buy the life purpose course from Leo and do it seriously.
There is no such feelings when you have a compelling and genuine purpose in your life.

Ultimately there is no neediness too, because your purpose is way more important than any external source of "happiness" (which is just stimulation, real happiness comes from within).

A girlfriend won't do it, I would seriously rethink this strategy if I were you, study this if you have too, because this is probably the best distraction the mind use (this and success/money) to stay asleep.
It just doesn't work, can't work, and will never work.
Not saying you shouldn't have one, but it's at best a nice bonus, at worst a HUGE distraction (as a men).

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@John Iverson

What do you want us to do? It's a sad story, but you're the only one here that can fix these problems.

Go meditate. Things will become clearer.

@John Iverson There is much more to life that just enlightenment.

If you want success in any field, from finances to relationships to sex to health, you will have to work your ass off for it, no matter how enlightened you are. And if you are too lazy and undisciplined to succeed at these basic things, I would bet good money that you will fail at enlightenment too.

There is no escaping self-discipline and hard work in life. Stop thinking of enlightenment as a shortcut to avoiding work.

Decide how you want you life to be, and then get to work creating that. It's that simple.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Once upon a time, I dreamed up such a sad story too. And it took much inquiry to realize that one wasn't born with a story -- although, of course, the indoctrination into a story starts very early. Not being a child anymore, at least the story-making is optional. But whatever the story, it is constructed: like a chain, link by link by link, until it is an entanglement; like a wall, brick by brick by brick, until it is a confinement; like a belief system, thought by thought by thought, until it is an entrapment. Eventually it can be unraveled, but meanwhile, adding to it just makes it all that much more inquiry to do. Why wait?

@John Iverson please stop this monkey chatter. What do you love to do most in life?

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@John Iverson There is much more to life that just enlightenment.

If you want success in any field, from finances to relationships to sex to health, you will have to work your ass off for it, no matter how enlightened you are. And if you are too lazy and undisciplined to succeed at these basic things, I would bet good money that you will fail at enlightenment too.

There is no escaping self-discipline and hard work in life. Stop thinking of enlightenment as a shortcut to avoiding work.

Decide how you want you life to be, and then get to work creating that. It's that simple.

Thankyou..

7 hours ago, krazzer said:

@John Iverson please stop this monkey chatter. What do you love to do most in life?

For now I don't know what i want to do.. but deep inside my self i have a feeling that  there is something i want to create that is not yet created or discovered... 

10 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

For now I don't know what i want to do.. but deep inside my self i have a feeling that  there is something i want to create that is not yet created or discovered... 

It is human nature to become greater than one's self and pioneer the world into a new era. I am currently battling this idea on my own terms.
I am very ambitious, potentially even more than you. - to the point that I've been willing to sacrifice a lot for that purpose. And it has and will continue to be problematic.

The fact that you HAVE the ABILITY to type, talk, read, learn or even [[EXIST]] is greatness.

You ARE greatness, your perception will only tell you otherwise until you grow.

Once you accept the foundation of life itself is when you were prosper.

You do not NEED the world.
The world does not NEED you. -

When you read this concept now, you will think this is offensive, and absurd. But when you truly grasp it is when you will truly begin to actualize.

Maybe do some coke and fuck some hookers? B|

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

30 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Maybe do some coke and fuck some hookers? B|

Coke is not what i want... and to fuck a hookers for me ,is gross.. i want to fuck a nice girl haha..  a gorgeous one..have a breeding and she has 50-100 % of class. if i will do some drugs i would rather take NZT 48 and Psychedelics :D .. i already use Psylocybin Mushroom a 13 grams :D...

8 hours ago, John Iverson said:

For now I don't know what i want to do

Ok, then what did you love to do most?

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

@John Iverson daily exercise, meditation, learning, give everything you got. If you’re not pass out tired when you go to bed, you did not give it what you could. When you gonna decide to start?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Go follow this path and let God take care of you, it just takes commitment to go within, again and again and again, just keep taking the little steps to do that and let the results motivate you further and create a positive feedback loop, use prayer and the guidance in dreams/synchronicity and having a truly experienced teacher(/friend) can be very helpful too, but the real guru is always within your heart.

You can be a beggar and be truly happy or have everything you've been told you should have and be miserable, having a stable life can be good and nice but don't mistake it for a necessity.

And you will help others the most if you can be happy, instead of being not as happy but successful, but success and happiness are not mutually exclusive either.

On 12/16/2017 at 8:37 PM, Nahm said:

@John Iverson daily exercise, meditation, learning, give everything you got. If you’re not pass out tired when you go to bed, you did not give it what you could. When you gonna decide to start?

This is what i need :D starting today :D

On 12/16/2017 at 8:37 PM, Nahm said:

This is what i need :D starting today :D