BobbyLowell

Why do you personally choose to be authentic?

16 posts in this topic

^ for more reasons to be authentic for me and for inspiration of people with personal power 

I want to help others and myself. All teachings seem to point to that direction. It feels good. (Life would suck otherwise). I know it will be rewarding, at least on this path of self-actualization.

Who wants to be authentic? 

You.

Authentic means from all distractions, but you don't know that until you started the path into Being

Gives me more confidence in relationships, places power of being accepted into my hands 

Living the life I was meant to live, living the life I want to live, not the life others or their egos want me to live

-being free, caring what others think of me uses up so much mental energy, this mental energy can also be put towards being MY ideal self

- to live a life true to myself

-to have friends and a partner in an intimate relationship

-to live in truth

-to be more confident

-to be brave, this can make you more loving

-to believe in yourself

- to accept others as they are too.

-to be happy and enjoy life more

-to be living in the real life and not peoples perceptions of reality which are not reality itself 

-to help become more self dependent- now t reliant on approval anymore not needing it although you might WAnt other forms

Lol ..To truly be authentic is to see that your truly not if you know what I mean 

It's the only part of the actualization process where you get to be be lazy....it's actually easier to just be yourself...rather than dealing with all of the lines, buffoonery, and costumes that come with playing a part...lol... :) 

When you are not authentic your energy gets blocked all over your body and it feels bad, tense, contracted.  It sucks.

You cannot be true with your universal energy if you are not authentic. To realize your universal energy is to find your true life success. To do that, you must not only be authentic, but completely independent.

Authenticity experience shows my desires to answer any normal questions, neuroticism to work on and leads to unconditional love.

Edited by Alex K